| 𝟘𝟙 |

───── ❝ THE BEGINNING ❞ ─────

You always thought you lived a normal life

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✁━━━━━━━━━━━

Click

The small grey bunny made its way to the even tinier bunnies further back in the bush. Its adorable nose scrunched up as it shared the big lettuce leaf with its two babies. They adorably made tiny squeaks as they peacefully munched on the leaf.

"So cute~ Alright babies, now all you gotta do is stay still so I can take another..." Just as you positioned your polaroid camera to your eye, the loud revving of engines caught both you and the bunnies off guard. You flinched in your crouched position whilst the bunnies hopped away from their now-forgotten leaf, disappearing in the shrubbery.

Rolling your eyes with a heavy sigh, you got up and dusted yourself off before looking at the perpetrator of the noise. It was the two biker boys from the apartment complex opposite yours coming back from who knows where at this ungodly hour. Well, it's not like you could complain — you were also out this late night.

You looked back at the bunnies to see them gone. With a sigh, you walked over to the stairs to ascend to your apartment but stopped at the base of the stairs. You watched as the two boys took their motorcycles into their apartment's garage before disappearing from your sight. With a loud huff, you walked up the stairs, your mind occupied with the bunny family that got away.

You took the single picture you were able to take of the bunnies and started to blow on it and shake it around. Soon enough, just as you reached your apartment door, the beautiful photo of the bunny appeared. You smiled and admired your work as you made your way to what you called "The Photo Room".

The Photo Room was what you made of the extra bedroom in your apartment - you had almost all the polaroid photos you took hung up on the wall along with carefully placed fair lights and fake leaves. Before adding the photo to your collection, you took out your phone, took a picture of it before sending the photo to your best friends.

The Three Muskanoods

Me
Sent an Image

My Ai <3
uwah! it's so cute!

My Precious <3
When did you take that,
[Name]-chan? :o

Me
Just earlier

I would have taken a
another photo but some biker
dudes scared them away :/

My Precious <3
Again? Seriously, someone needs
to teach them a lesson

Me
You should, Hina-chan! We've
seen how you act around
delinquents

My Ai <3
Not to mention your bf
is one as well :P

My Precious <3
Aiko-chan! Stop that >///<

My Ai <3
Why?! Be proud of it!

You set down your phone, ignoring the pings coming from your best friends chatting. You hummed quietly to yourself as you took another glance at the photo in your hand before looking up at the wall in front of you. It's nearly full... Looking around, your eyes landed on a photo at the corner of the wall. The sight of it made your heart feel heavy.