JWS Chapter 1

Disclaimer: Stephenie Meyer owns it all. *sniff*

Prologue

"Jasper, please!"  Alice pleaded. He turned around, almost looking angry.

"You know I couldn' t do that. Ever." With that he jumped out of the window, leaving his sobbing wife behind him.

"Jasper!" He turned around, looked up into the the eyes of his wife.

"I'll do what I can. But I'll never do.. that." And he was gone.

Chapter 1 - We will figure this out together

Tanya POV

Ughhh. I rolled my eyes when I saw Eleazar and Carmen making out. It was so disturbing to run into them. If I could just have a distraction... if I could just have Edward. I walked outside into the snow, kicking it aside with my feet. "Stupid Bella. Stupid Cullens." I murmured.

"I think that's something we have in common, Tanya. Don't we both loathe them?" I jumped when I heard Aro's deep voice. Aro? I looked up at him.

"Is there something you want from me, Aro?" I snapped, not meeting his eyes.

"Actually, Tany my dear, I wanted to make a deal with you. " He whispered in my ear. A shiver went trough me. A smirk grew on my face.

"I would love to hear your deal, Aro."  

"Yes Carlisle, Tanya here." I chirped into the phone. "I would like to invite you over to Denali this winter..."

An evil laugh filled the room as I laid down the phone. Nothing could stop me now!

Jasper POV

"Boys, stop it!" Esme called from the kitchen. "This is the fifth time this week!" She shouted as another of her favourite vases almost crashed to the ground, saved by Edward. I gave Emmett a final punch in the gut before standing up in time to see Alice sneaking up on me. I pulled her in my arms, kissing her on the top of her head. 

"Hey!"  I shouted as Emmett tackled me from behind. Alice tapped her foot on the ground impatiently.

"Emmett let go of him! He's supposed to pack stuff for when we move into our old cottage in Alaska! Or I'll pack your stuff, Jazz." She got a smug look on her face when she saw the horror in my eyes. No way she was going to pack my stuff! Last time we moved, to Forks as you know, she packed like this whole assortment sex toys, making Emmett laugh at me like a crazy man. Well he is crazy, so I suppose that's normal.

"Wait wait wait!" Emmett said, holding up his hands. "That cottage is still standing?" He asked, a smirk on his face. Alice made a 'ha-ha' face and turned around, pulling me with her up the stairs. I stiffled a laugh, trying not to piss Alice off but failed and got an evil look from the pixie. 

"I think, Jasper Withlock, you need to be severely punished for that." She said playfully. My body went crazy in anticipation and I carried Alice bridal-style upstairs.