The blackmail

~INK'S POV~

I walk to school and find my friends waiting for me.

"Hey Ink!" Says Dream.

I'm confused,who is this Ink now?

I'll just stand still maybe is somebody behind me.

"Ink...?I ok?"asks Blue.

"Are u talking to me?"I ask.

Then I check my scarf.

I FORGOT AGAIN MY NAME.

"Ops..."I say.

"....There we are again witu you memory loss."-Dream.

Error looks sad,he runs away.

Why is he running away from me?

Did I do or say something wrong??

Does he hate me?

Without thinking I immediately started following him.

I arrive at the roof,he is sit where I usually sitted for draw.

"Hey Ruru..what's wrong?"I nicely say while sitting next to him.

He looks away,taking his legs to his chest.

"Leave me alone Ink,I bet u don't even remember who I am...u'll just keep forgetting me as if I was a piece of stone..." He says holding his tears.

I immediately look at him."How can you say that?U will never disappear from my memories,you know why?Because I are important to me Error..."

He stands up,I follow his actions.

I hug him.

I start crying.

"I-i won't forget you a-again.."I say with tears streaming down my face"I don't want to!I...I- i don't want to forget you again !"

And i hug him strknger than I ever did.

"I'll always have a space in my memories,I won't leave you again"I reply.

He hugs me back,then kisses my check."I won't doubt your love again."

We both go back inside the school,holding hands.

Then Layla shows up with her stupid group.

"Oh ahah!Look who is here!The freaks of the school!"she says walking up to us."I'll make you regret the figure u made me do at the ball!"

"Wow we are so scared!A spoiled brat is threatening us!" Says Error laughing,I really couldn't hold the laught.

"What are u laughing at loser?!" She looks at me. Take me from the neck and pins it with her hand at the wall." I'm not kidding,monster,u'll pay for your actions."

Me with tears in the eyes, can't stop laughing,I almost looked like a psychopath.

"S-sorry I can't hold the laught!"I say still laughing and taking off the tear from my eyes.

Then I do a long breath with my eyes closed

I take the her arm that pinned me at the wall and looked at her with a serious face."I would like to see you try." Then I go back to my happy self.

"It was nice to meet you!" I say with my usual positive mood.

She retracts her arm and walk away like the snob she is.

Her two friends,or should I say dog,follow her,in any time they would have started to bark and drool.

"Mister souless made the kitten run away." Says Error putting his arm around my shoulders.

And then we start walking to class.

- time skip -

During class that girl keeps sending me threats by paper planes.

I didn't care,but then a paper caught my attention.

I was opening it like every other for then trash it but the words contained into that letter were....I couldn't believe that was true.

I don't believe you

I wrote her.

Then I send it back to her.

Not too much time later she sends me a paper with a photo in it.

She isn't lying...

I have you boyfriend's little brother,if I want him with all of his skull you better follow my rules.
Today,at 7,not a minute late,meet me at the Witches Old Park.

ALONE

With L.O.V.E.
LAYLA~

I've got no other solution than go to the meeting

(Another of my drawings)