The partner

- Monday,the day after the film Weekend -

~ INK'S POV ~

Yesterday evening Fresh came to pick his brothers up and we went to sleep.

Today I don't really wanna go to school so I'll just pretend I'm not awake yet.

School is already started because Cross left the house 15 minutes ago.

Somebody enter our room.

"Ink stop pretending you are sleeping and go to school,I don't care if you are late." Says reaper picking me up and putting me on my foots.

Ugh..cmooon...

- at school -

I enter at the lunch break,at least I skipped History,next class is art.

I enter the cafeteria,I see nightmare walking towards me.

Behind him I can see my friends table (star Sanses + Error and Cross).

I walk pass nightmare for sit with them.

I can hear nightmare furiously screaming behind me,but I couldn't careless at this point.

I look at him and I giggle,then I proceed sitting with them.

"Ooh,what's with the attitude Inky." Says Blue.

"Isn't he your boyfriend?"asks Dream.

"He auto named himself my boyfriend,I never said I did love him. I thought my work was to please everybody but now I understand that I help and love who I want."I say.

"The little squid has learned something." Says Error.

"Maybe he can learn to invite somebody at the school ball." Says Blue.

"School ball?what are we into a film?or a story?"I asks."mmmh let me guess, My sunshine u are gonna go with my brother?"

They both blush.

"Oh cmon we both know u like eachother,like we know that the little Blueberry has putted his eyes on somebody called Dust." Replies Error.

"Oh Glichy~dont act so superior,I know u love me." I say looking at him.

"P-pffftt,ahah never!"he says "I would never love an annoying artist like you."

I walk to him.

"Wanna bet?" Then act like I'm gonna kiss him.

He blush and almost crash.

I stop.

"Hah,I was right Ruru." I smile and say.

Then take distance.

The cafeteria doors opens qnd almost fall apart.

The one who opened it is Killer who rushes at me,take me from the arm,and,with the velocity of light,take me to the bathroom.

I puke.

"Eew Ink!"he shouts.

"You know this happens when I get nervous,shoocked or surprised!"

"OKOK JUST LISTEN TO ME!"he screams,breath,and keep saying. "You know abot the ball right?of course you know,what was I thinking! Well I want to go with my boss,yea yea I know that he is my boss and I work for him but listen! I really love him! By the way u are looking at me it looks like u already know....uhm...yea well! I found out that he likes somebody! And I really can't let that broski steal h- what the funk was that?! Well as I was saying I need to get rid of her...do u know who this could be?!"