A new plan

- a week later-

~NIGHTMARE'S POV~

It's been a week sinca the "accident" happened,everything goes like part of the plans.

I got rid of Ink,the group is back at normality,except for some negative feelings from them.
Error didn't talk much to us,well I killed his friend soo is acceptable for now.

I can feel a lot of negative feelings coming from my brother,Hah,he's hurting himself.
Blue has a lot of those feelings too.
And the traitor, Cross,came back to school and joined my brother's stupid group.

Lunch time is back to normal~ wait it's even better than before.

A little giggle come out of me.

After some minutes the cafeteria doors opens,I shouldn't give it much importance,there are a lot of students in the school. But I feelt like I HAD to see. And what I've seen shoocks me.

"INKY!"Blue shouts,running towards him. Followed by the rest of his group.

"Heya bro" says Cross. Dream just smiled at him.

"Uh...this is akward...I still don't remember who I guys are..."he says.

"Wait,I almost forgot. Ink used to write everything on his scarf,U should check,I could help." Says Dream with hope in his eyes. Disgusting.

Then all of MY group walked to them for wElCOmE bAcK the squid.
UGH.SO ANNOYING.HOW IS HE STILL ALIVE?!EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT.

"It's so sad that U can't remember us.."killer said a thing that caught my attention.

So the artist has lost his memory?
Mmh I think i've got a new plan.

Error notices Ink and start running to him crying.

"INK!"He hugs him and makes his crutches fall.They both fall to the ground.

"Sorry Ink"Error apologises for making Ink fall.

"Error aren't U haphephobic?"asks Horror getting closer to him.

"DO NOT TOUCH ME!"he hiss at him.

"I think only Ink is able to do that" says Dust with a smirk.

"And why is that?"asks Horror.

"I think I know why~"says Dream with a dirty smile.

Really?Dream?I didn't expect it from U.

- at the end of the lessons-

~INK'S POV~

All of this people are nice,even if I don't remember I can tell we were friends.

And there is that Error guy....he looks awesome..

"Multiverse at Ink,stop daydreaming,U zoned out"says Dream.

"Guys I have to go back to the hospital,they let me just go to school but I have tests and medications to do still.."I say taking my crutches and standing up.

Everybody says bye and I start walking to the hospital.

- at the hospital-

"Hello sir I'm back from school"I wave to teh doctor.

"Good,now get into your room for today's tests."

I nod and sit on the bed.

- after the tests -

"Alright Ink,U are able to walk without crutches,now rest."

The doctor leaves the room and I lay on bed.

I close for one second my eyes and when I open them I see a skeleton covered with goop.

"AAAH!A OCTOPUS!"i screamed.

He puts his hand on my mouth for not let me talk and says."Annoying as before the accident...hello hello dear artist."

"I think the Dream guy told me about you,he said u are his brother and that he really cares about you."

"Did he really say that...?-nevermind just listen to me,they aren't who do u think they are."

"Uh?,what do u mean?"I ask.

"You'll see,but,u just need to trust me,i'll give u this bracelet,if u need me call me with that" he gives me a golden bracelet,that looks like his and dream's crowns.

He then proceed putting his hands on my face for make me look at him.

(It took me more than one day to make this drawing,the cover for the story was also made by me)