ELEVEN

Mary Ann's POV

I laid in bed deep under the covers, I hadn't moved from this spot all weekend and today wouldn't be any different. I heard multiple knocks on my front door and slipped further under the covers hoping they would just go away.

Soon they came again at the same time my phone started ringing. I groaned and reached over for my phone, an unknown number calling me. I raised an eyebrow and answered.

"Hello?"

"So you are alive. That's good. Are you home?"

"Blair?" I said sitting up.

"I've been recruited by your basically boyfriend to come and cheer you up since you won't let him come over." She said and I closed my eyes, hoping when I opened them this would be a dream, "So hurry up and open up!"

"Blair, I'm fine, really, you can just—Mary Ann, I did not just give up a table at my favorite restaurant for nothing, get your ass up. I bring nasty ass Nando's cause you for some reason love that stuff according to Niall."

I puffed up my cheeks and let out a deep breath, getting up, "Okay, I'm coming."

I hung up and slipped my slippers on, stopping at my dresser to make myself semi presentable, spraying on perfume and putting on deodorant. I made my way out to the front door and opened it.

Blair stood with a bag of Nando's and two other bags in her hands, "What's all this?"

"Your spa treatment, I happen to be very good at facials, nails, and brows, which you really need." She said matter of factly and I reached up touching my brows. I couldn't remember the last time I got them done, but I thought they were fine.

Blair made her way in and I shut the door following her into my living room. I watched her make herself at home and start setting things up on my coffee table. The food, a facial steamer, so many different products, nail polishes.

"You must be the crowd favorite amongst your girlfriends." I said, walking over and sitting on the couch, reaching for the Nando's bag.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes, sitting cross legged on the floor, fiddling with a facial tool, "Funny that you think I have girlfriends."

I raised an eyebrow and she shrugged, "I mean, why wouldn't you? You are literally a walking example of the girls I envied in secondary school." I pulled out the two boxes of food, guessing that the extra spicy one was mine.

"That's nice of you to say, I think, but personally I hated those girls. I've had strictly guy friends since grade 10. Just made life easier, less drama. And like, I would make friends with their birds, but it was never like they were my best friends. Why do you think I'm always around the guys even when Harry and I are being....stupid?"

I couldn't help but laugh and nod, "I guess that makes sense. But to be fair, that's me too. I mean, I did have girls I called friends, but they were never my best friends. I just felt like they let me in the group because they felt bad, or because I was friends with Harr...enry. With Henry."

I quickly looked down at my food but didn't miss her ever present lifted brow, "Who's Henry?"

"He was my childhood best friend, all through...well life, and every girl wanted to be with him. Like every girl." I chuckled.

She nodded slowly and went back to fixing her tool, "That must have been annoying."

"It was. It was also why so many of them hated me."

"Jealous girls are the worst." She said, making her way over and sitting across from me, "So I know we aren't close or anything....but what's got you locked up in here this weekend?"