SEVEN

Harry's POV

I knocked on the door, carrying books in one hand and hot tea in the other. Her mom opened the door and I smiled at her, "Miss Stacy, hello."

She smiled and leaned in, giving me a kiss on the cheek, "What are you doing here sweetie, Annie is sick."

"I know, I have her coursework from today and tea. Just wanted to run up and see how she is."

"Harry, you are going to get sick." She said and I shrugged.

"Then I'll get to spend the rest of the week with her, perfect." I joked and she hit my chest softly, moving out of the way so I could come inside, "Is Mr. Ross home?"

"He had to leave for the states early this morning, he'll be back in two days." She said and I nodded looking up the stairs.

"Harry, quit being polite, go, go." She laughed and walked away. I chuckled and made my way upstairs. I walked over to Annie's door and yelled out.

"Sick girl! Open the door, my hands are full."

"I hate you!" She called out and I could hear her shuffling to the door. She opened the door and I bit my lip. She somehow managed to look adorable and horrible at the same time. Her brown hair was in a braid that had so many pieces sticking out. She had soft purple bags under her eyes, making the green flecks pop. Her nose was red and dry from blowing it so much.

I couldn't help but smile and I walked up to her kissing her forehead, "I brought you tea. But I also brought you coursework."

"You almost made my day better." She pouted and I laughed.

"It's only English, I did your mathematics but don't tell your mom." I smiled at her and she bit her lip trying not to smile, "And I'm going to spend the rest of the day with you."

She smiled bigger and wrapped her arms around me, "Brat," I whispered and she peeked up.

"But you love me."

"For some strange reason." I smirked, handing her the tea. She let go of me and grabbed the tea. We made our way over to the bed, and I wasn't surprised to see Definitely, Maybe playing on the tv.

"What part is it on?" I asked, placing down all the books and my backpack, as she placed her tea down, jumping on the bed and turning to me.

"Just shut up! Here... I wanna marry you because you're the first person I wanna look at when I wake up in the morning, and the only one I wanna kiss goodnight. Because the first time that I saw these hands, I couldn't imagine not being able to hold them. But mainly, when you love someone as much as I love you, getting married is the only thing left to do. So, will you, um, marry me?" She recited from the movie, then turned and pressed play and the exact same scene happened, matching her word for word.

"You watch this too much, you know that?" I laughed and she shrugged plopping down on the bed, out of breath.

"That took a lot out of me." She crawled up on her bed, fluffing her pillows the way she liked, leaving my favorite pillow to the side and slipping under the covers. She reached over and grabbed her tea, blowing softly into the sipping slot before drinking some.

She was my best friend, yet, I couldn't deny how everything she did was so wonderful to me. It made me want to hold her, and even kiss her. It wasn't like we hadn't before, but I always had to be careful of when I allowed myself to slip and do it. I had to make sure her energy matched mine, or we would end up in the awkward place of being unsure of what to do next.