FOUR

Mary Ann's POV

I woke up to Niall still sleeping and I couldn't help but smile at his sleepy face. His mouth hung open slightly and I giggled a bit. I leaned forward and kissed his forehead before getting up and walking into the kitchen to make breakfast.

I padded into the kitchen and started taking out a couple skillets, turning the stove on to a low flame. I pulled out the eggs and sausage I knew he loved. I quickly sprayed the skillets then began adding in the sausage and working my way through making the rest of breakfast.

Once I finished cutting the avocado I placed the slices neatly on the plate and I peeked up and saw Niall leaning on the couch in his briefs watching me.

"You know, I could get used to this. Every morning." He smiled at me in a way that drove chills through my body.

"I'd like to be treated too, you know." I smirked playfully and he chuckled walking over to me. He made his way behind me and slinked his arm around my waist, his lips finding my neck, trailing down to my shoulder.

"I'm pretty sure I could find a way or two to treat you if only you would let me." He whispered softly against my skin, causing my legs to squeeze together.

"Niall." I whined softly and he chuckled, kissing my neck softly.

"I know baby, no pressure I promise, I'm just teasing. Whenever you're ready. That's when I'm ready." He smiled and I turned to look at him and smiled small.

"Thank you. Now help me take the plates to the table while I serve us some juice." He nodded and kissed me softly.

"Anything for you." I giggled and he let go taking the plates over to the table.

"So I'm almost done with the notes Harry fixed and then you can have them back. You were right, we are going to pass that exam." I smiled as I served the orange juice and carried it over to the table. I sat down and he nodded.

"I'm actually studying with him and Louis for it tonight, if you want to join us. Just at the flat, it's kinda messy, smells like man, but we are ordering pizza and of course there will be beer." He wiggled his eyebrows at me taking a bite of the sausage.

"Mmm, smelly men, pizza and beer? Yum, sign me right up." I giggled and nodded, "I actually need all the help, but just make sure it's okay with the guys. I don't want to interrupt."

"Baby, they love you. It's not an issue." He assured me, but Harry's face shot across my mind instantly.

I nodded sipping on my juice, "Okay, then I'll be there."

I pulled my legs up on the chair and crossed them under me, "What's the baked good Louis said he liked again? When studying?"

"Blueberry muffins, he destroys them everytime." He laughed and I nodded.

"I'm going to make some blueberry muffins and then some sugar cookies to bring tonight." I smiled, eating some avocado.

"Sugar cookies? Are those your favorite?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah actually, my mom and I used to make them every Christmas and decorate them. I got so addicted, I started just making them all the time." I smiled at him.

"I don't know if the fact that I'm dating my best friend is a good thing or weird." He chuckled, moving his eggs around.

"What?" I said, looking at him so confused.

"Harry. His favorite cookies are sugar cookies. You both get tequilas on ice with a twist, the catch phrases. I'm literally dating Harry."

I covered my mouth and began laughing, "I'm sorry I don't mean to laugh. It's just...." I couldn't stop laughing and Niall joined in, but I knew we were laughing for different reasons. My nerves were taking over at this moment and I couldn't control myself.