*Chapter 3

(Update was to use the new system I'm doing to indicate chapters with lemons.)

Aki awoke with a jolt. She looked around frantically, trying to visualise where she was. She was in a double bed; her double bed. "Rhys must've borrowed my keys.." She mumbled to herself.

She had gotten out of bed when a shooting pain shot up from her ankle to the top of her back left leg, which caused her to collapse onto her hard wooden floor. She lay there, dazed and in pain. A couple seconds later, she heard the sound of rapid, clumsy clambering come up the stairs, and then her door was flung open. She jumped as a red blur came screeching into her room, bandages and medical tape being held in his maw.

"A-are you ok, Aki? I just got back from shopping for medical stuff; I heard that bang and came to see if you were alright!" Rhys blurted frantically, his speech slightly muffled by the medical equipment in his mouth.

"No, obviously I'm not okay, Rhys! I landed on my fucking leg when I fell; I'm surprised I didn't yelp when it happened." Aki gritted her teeth. She looked up at Rhys, tears began to prick her eyes from the pain.

Rhys knelt down and spoke softly to her: "Hey, everything's gonna be fine, I promise." He put his paw on Aki's front right paw, looking sincerely into her eyes. She looked back into his soft eyes, noticing something she hadn't before; he was tearing up too. Aki smiled and went to stand up, but Rhys stopped her. "You'll need to move your leg from under yourself first; you could fall again if you don't. It might hurt, but that's what you need to do."

Aki did as he said, slowly moving herself to free her leg from under her, wincing as it flexed. Rhys then helped her up and back onto the bed.

"You really sounded like a professional then; you know that, right?" Aki muttered softly. Rhys didn't respond; he just picked up the bandages and medical tape and looked at Aki's ankle. He sighed. "That's... because I am, sort of." He mumbled, Aki looked at him curiously. "What do you mean 'sort of'? You knew exactly what to do just now." She questioned, Rhys only avoided her gaze.

"I... don't really want to talk about that. Let's just say that I used to be studying for healthcare.." He sighed. Aki was still curious but didn't have the energy to press him further.

Aki lay at an angle so that she could see Rhys, though all he was doing was looking at her leg. "Aki, I think that your ankle is either broken or fractured, which means you'll have to go to a Pokécenter." Rhys said in the same soft tone as earlier. Aki shuddered. Rhys looked at her with a concerned look on his face. "What's the matter?" He asked.

"I... just don't like Pokécenters; never have." Aki mumbled, she shook slightly as she spoke. Rhys put his paw on hers again. "Listen, I won't force you to go to a Pokécenter, but you need urgent treatment. Otherwise, your ankle might not heal correctly. So, I'm going to go get someone who I know can help." When he finished speaking, Rhys smiled warmly at Aki.

With that, he turned and left Aki's bedroom, shutting the door behind him; shortly after, she heard the front door open, then close. Aki thought it would be best to get some rest while Rhys was out, not knowing how long he would be. So she shut her eyes and went to sleep.

Aki was ripped out of her dreamless sleep by a sudden knocking, then a voice. "Aki, I'm back, and I have my help." It was Rhys. A couple seconds later, Rhys opened the door. Across from him was an Audino; he was taller than Rhys, but not by much.

"Hello, dear, I'm Rhys' father; he told me you did something to damage your ankle?" The Audino asked sweetly.

"Uh, y-yeah... I got in a f-fight with a Scrafty earlier; it hit m-my leg with a low kick..." Aki stammered meekly, Rhys' father only smiled. "There's no need to be so tense, dear; I'm here to help. Just breathe in and out slowly; this will only take a moment." He said with the same sweet tone Rhys had used earlier. Rhys' father closed his eyes and focused, then started to use heal pulse.

A weird sensation started tingling in Aki's ankle. It was honestly quite unnerving to her, but she didn't squirm, despite how much she wanted to, just in case it caused the process to fail in some way. Soon, the sensation thankfully stopped. Aki couldn't feel any pain; she put pressure on her paw and felt nothing.

"T-thank you so much..." Aki mumbled, Rhys' father only chucked. "No worries, it's my obligation as a doctor to help those in need."

With that, he left, closing the bedroom door behind him, leaving only Aki and Rhys in the room together. Both eeveelutions sat in silence for what seemed like ages; they heard the front door's lock click, then Rhys spoke up.

"Listen, Aki, I'm sorry about not telling you my dad is a doctor, well, nurse, but you needed treatment, and I don't know anyone else who knows Heal Pulse or any sort of move like that." He looked at his paws, and Aki could tell that he was somewhat ashamed for some reason.

"I-It's fine, Rhys. I'm glad you didn't tell me; in all honesty, I... probably would've rejected his help if I knew.." Aki murmured softly, although she was a little upset about Rhys not telling her.

"I suppose you're curious about why my dad is an Audino?" Rhys questioned. Aki was immensely curious about Rhys's father, but she could also tell that he didn't want to talk about it. Aki pondered for a while and eventually shook her head.

"Well, yeah, I'm really curious about how that would even work, since your mum has to be an eeveelution and Audino aren't in the field egg group, but I can tell you don't really want to talk about it." She reassured calmly before looking towards her window. "It's sunset already?" She blurted.

Rhys chuckled. "Yeah, I won't be getting home 'til it's pitch black outside." Rhys sighed and turned to leave. Aki looked back at Rhys and got up, as he was about to open the bedroom door.

"Wait!" Aki called out to him. "You can stay here for the night; it's the least I can do to repay you for helping me earlier."

Rhys turned around and smiled: "Thanks, Aki; I appreciate it, really; but there isn't anywhere for me to sleep." Aki shook her head. "Follow me; there's a guest room up here, unless you want to sleep on the couch." She began to walk down the corridor, and Rhys followed.

Aki opened the guest room door, and it squealed with protest as its old hinges moved for the first time in years. "Well, here it is. I haven't been in this room for years, not since I moved in." She stated as Rhys shuffled into the room to look around, Aki looked around too.

Against the far left side of the wall was the bed; its old, faded white paint was beginning to chip and fall onto the carpeted floor. At the end of it sat an antique bedside drawer. Aki didn't know how old it was exactly, but it was at least 50 years old.

Rhys suddenly spoke up: "Well, it's got more space than I expected; I might just move in with you, Aki." Rhys chuckled, Aki couldn't help but blush slightly.

"I-I wouldn't mind; it'd make it a bit more l-lively here." She stammered, Rhys chuckled softly at her.

"I already said it earlier, but you're really cute when you're flustered, Aki." Rhys teased, and Aki's face went even redder.

"Oh, s-shut up, Rhys." She pouted before walking out, Rhys followed her.

"Where are you going?" Rhys asked, Aki turned to face him whilst still walking. "I'm going to go make us some food; we haven't eaten since lunch after all." She grinned before turning back and going into the kitchen.

"I mean, fair enough, but you don't have to. I'll do it for you." Rhys offered. "If I wanted to eat char, I'd just ask you to burn a twig for me." Aki teased, making Rhys groan and roll his eyes.

Aki knew that Rhys was a rather talented cook; in fact, she loved his cooking, from what little she had actually tried, at least. "It ain't fair on you to cook in my house when you're the guest." Aki explained.

"How about we cook together then? I bought some of your favourite stuff at the market earlier: Hondew Berries, Tamato Berries, Occa Berries, rice, and fresh cream. We could make a curry." Rhys suggested, a large smile suddenly crept onto her face upon hearing his recommendation.

"Y'know what, sure! I haven't had one of your curries in ages, plus, you can teach me how you make them so good." Aki tittered as she continued walking to the kitchen.

After around half an hour of cooking, they were finally done, Aki began eating almost instantly.

"I'm surprised you can eat food fresh off the stove, Aki; most Pokémon that aren't part fire often have to wait." Rhys smirked with a mildly impressed look on his face.

"Gotta get my practice in for those smokin' hot fire types, y'know?~" She teased, flashing one of her signature impish grins as she watched a blush slowly creep across Rhys' face.

She giggled and playfully punched his shoulder; this soon ended in a small playfight. Aki chased Rhys around the table before tackling him. The two rolled a little, but Aki came out on top, pinning Rhys like he had done to her earlier.

"This is familiar, huh?" She huffed exhaustedly, a blush now starting to appear on her cheeks. Rhys nodded sheepishly, the two stayed like that for a while—that is, until Aki had an idea of how to tease him some more.

She grabbed his paws and rolled over; now it was exactly like earlier; however, it didn't go exactly how she planned it whatsoever. Rhys wasn't able to catch himself in time, causing him to land on top of her, which winded her slightly.

"W-well, this isn't exactly what I w-was p-planning, but you're... really warm." Aki stammered as her blush deepened in colour. Rhys only hid his face in his paws.

"A-a-as cute as it is to see you t-this flustered up close, you're k-kinda crushing me a l-little..." Aki wheezed, Rhys then quickly scrambled off of her, blurted something resembling an apology, and bolted up the stairs for the guest bedroom.

Aki called out to him as he ran: "Rhys, what's wrong?"

"N-n-nothing, I'm j-just tired." He spluttered before faking a yawn. Aki tilted her head at him slightly, trying to think about why Rhys would be lying to her.

"You could at least tell me the truth, at least." She harrumphed sarcastically; Rhys still hadn't turned to face her, and she was starting to worry a little.

"Listen, Rhys, if the whole flipping over thing hurt you or you didn't like it, I'm sorry. I just want to know what's wrong." She whispered apologetically. Rhys turned his head towards her but kept his body facing away.

"Y-you sure?" Rhy asked shyly, Aki nodded. After a few moments, he partially turned towards her, and as he did so, Aki gasped and started to blush deeply.

~——————— Lemon Start ————————~

In front of her eyes was Rhys' dick, hard, and swollen, a sight she thought she'd only see in her dreams.

Her eyes were locked onto his dick; it was the only thing she could think of at that moment in time. She shook her head to clear her thoughts, forcing herself to look Rhys in the eyes.

"I-I-I'm so sorry, Rhys; if I knew that flipping you over would've t-turned you on, I wouldn't have done it at all." She stammered.

"It was m-more because of the p-position we were in..." He blushed, Aki's eyes drifted back down to his dick, a whole manner of thoughts rushing through her head, one sticking out more than the rest.

"L-let me help you with... that; lie against the w-wall." She asserted, Rhys did as she asked, and she crouched down in front of him.

"W-what are you g-gonna do, Aki?" He stammered, his blush growing deeper.

"I-I'm gonna try and... suck it, I g-guess?" She answered, then opened her mouth slightly and slowly put the tip of his dick in her mouth. Rhys moaned softly as she did so. "His dick is hotter than I thought it'd be; I still can't believe this is happening." She thought to herself.

She slowly put the rest of it into her mouth, causing another small moan to escape Rhys' lips.

"Y-y'know, you're s-surprisingly g-good at blowjobs, A-Aki." He moaned, she took his dick out of her mouth temporarily to respond. "R-Really? I don't even r-really know what I'm doing." She mumbled.

Rhys looked a little shocked. "So... I'm the f-first mon you've ever given a blowjob t-to?" He asked in astonishment, and Aki nodded. "You're... the first mon I've ever done anything s-sexual with." She muttered, embarrassed.

Before Rhys could respond, Aki had already put his dick in his mouth. She twirled her tongue around the head, causing Rhys to moan loudly. "F-fuck, Aki..." he moaned, which only made Aki lick faster.

He squirmed in pleasure, which made Aki giggle. "I'm really f-fucking close, Aki." Rhys mumbled before letting out another moan. Aki started to slowly slide her mouth up and down his long, thick dick, and not long after, Rhys moaned loudly again. "F-fuck, I'm c-cumming, Aki!"

Aki felt his hot semen enter her mouth, causing her to moan slightly alongside Rhys. He stopped after a few seconds, and Aki swallowed it without thinking, mainly to get the bitter taste out of her mouth.

She slowly slid Rhys' dick out of her mouth; both of them were panting.

~——————— Lemon End ————————~

"F-fuck, that was intense." Rhys moaned. "I think it's s-safe to say our friendship is g-gonna be basically ruined from this point on."

"Think what y-you want; I think this has only m-made it better." Aki smiled as she lay herself against the wall next to Rhys.

Rhys leaned over and rested his head on her shoulder, making Aki lean over and put her head on his. After a couple minutes, Rhys spoke. "So, what d-does all this make us? Are we... a couple or just friends with b-benefits?" He asked, Aki pondered for a little bit until she had an answer. "I honestly don't mind being e-either." She answered, smiling warmly.

"I'll think about it t-tonight and I'll give my a-answer to you in the morning. I think I a-already know my answer." Rhys declared.

"Well, if it's a-alright with you, I'm gonna go t-to bed. You can either go to y-your room or we can continue our little c-cuddle in mine." She teased as she stood up.

"I-I'll take up your offer." Rhys mumbled bashfully as he stood up to follow her. Aki, not expecting a genuine response, soon turned redder than Rhys' fur once more.

The two walked back down the hallway to Aki's room. Aki was unknowingly wagging her tail the whole way. Rhys snickered quietly to himself when he noticed, but she paid no mind to him, mainly from replaying their escapades in her head over and over again.

When the two entered Aki's room, her tail began to wag faster. "You're really e-excited about us cuddling, huh?" Rhys jested, Aki looked at him confused. That was until he pointed to her still-wagging tail.

She blushed and laughed a little as she climbed into her bed. Despite it being a double bed, it wasn't that big, so she and Rhys would have to be close together to both fit.

Rhys then climbed into bed with her, and Aki almost immediately put her paws around him and pulled him closer to her.

"Just so you don't fall off the bed." She winked before nuzzling her face in his neck fur.

"You really love my neck fur, huh? Can't blame you with how soft it is." He smiled before closing his eyes. "Night, Aki." He mumbled

"Night, Rhys." Aki muttered back as she closed her eyes, smiling as she drifted off to sleep.