Ch 7~ Welcome to Sunrise Residence. Part 2

Ayame has just finished furnishing her room.

Her room looked exactly like a normal 17 year old teenager's room: A nice queen sized bed with 5 pillows, a plasma TV on the wall in front of her bed, a night desk besides her bed which had her remote, notebook, lamp, and a few other stuff. On the other side of her bed was a bookshelf full of manga, books, videos, and other stuff. Next to the TV was her small desk, and on the other side of the TV was her closet where most of her clothes were. On the balcony she placed a chair and a small round table. The whole room was very neat, but that wasn't the main part. There was a small room near the doorway where she presumed was the bathroom only there was no stuff in it, it was a normal empty room (can I mention that it was the size of Ema's room? I know pretty big bathroom)

Ayame suddenly had an idea. She went into the room and turned on the lights and cleaned all the dust off then she put in all her important stuff: All her instruments, a grand piano (a small one that would fit in her room) a armchair, a hammock, a small place for her pets, a small desk and chair, she also put in a miniature kitchen (don't ask me how, she is just really talented) . And finally a recording station, where she records her voice, (note: she used the place where the shower was suppose to be) Her room looked like it was about 97% sound proof which was good. At the doorway to her room she put a coat hook above it, Her doorway to her secret room was now blocked by all her jackets,coats and scarves. Pretty much now you wouldn't even think that there was a secret room only a small closet. However that wasn't enough for Ayame, she removed the door (Shin-chan: I don't know how and honestly I don't want to know) and hanged a large body sized mirror. Now you wouldn't even know that your room had another room.

Satisfied with her room she went went to her secret room and made some tea and macaroons, after they were done, she brought them to the balcony table and sat down to relax and eat. Miyako flew down and landed on the balcony while Sinha and Aoi went to her soft bed and fell asleep. Ayame looked over to the room on her left and right. On her right was Iori's room and on her left was Louis's room. And down below was Tsubaki hugging Chii....wait what?!

Ayame put down her tea and looked more closely. Yep, there it was, Tsubaki hugging Chii, suddenly Tsubaki lifted Chii's chin up and ascended forward, Ayame smiled. Miyako shivered at the black aura she was starting to see. "Miyako." Ayame said. Miyako understood and flew up while Ayame went back inside her room. Just before Tsubaki's lips touched Ema's, Miyako dropped down with a screech, they leaped back in surprise looking up. (Shin-chan: Ema and the brothers didn't know that Ayame had a pet hawk) Tsubaki and Ema went back inside the house thinking it wasn't safe. Miyako went back up to the balcony and landed. 'Job well done. I deserve a macaroon.' thought Miyako as she leaned down to grab one of her mistresses heavenly macaroons.

Tsubaki's POV:

That stupid bird! It just ruined a really good moment for me!

Not only did it ruin the good moment, we were now inside where some of our brothers are, they'll probably be eyeing us if we (I) do any funny business. I was now considering bringing Ema to my room when Ayame came down with a smile. For some reason I felt a shiver go down my spine. "Ah, Ema-chii, I was just finished furnishing my room, but I need to go buy some groceries for dinner, can you come with me?" Ayame asked, Ema couldn't say no to her precious sister, and went off to change her clothes saying she will be back in a minute. Ayame turned to look at me, her smile now gone. "Tsubaki-san, what were you doing with my sister outside?" I gulped. Some of the brothers were now staring at us (Yuusuke, Subaru, Azusa, and Wataru) "Whats wrong Tsuba-nii? You look pale?" said Wataru cocking his head. Yuusuke was thinking deeply for a moment then realization struck him, "Ahhhhh!!!!" he shouted while Ayame put her hand on her ears, Azusa was now looking at him suspiciously while Subaru didn't know if he should be mad or not.

Ayame looked at Wataru and smiled, "Nothing's wrong with Tsubaki-san, I'm just asking him a question, ne Tsubaki?" I nodded.

Did she know or not, I didn't know, but what I do know is that either I will die young or she is just suspicious but doesn't know, and will spare me. Luckily Ema came and Ayame's mood instantly lighten up and they went out the door as if nothing had happened. I slumped down with relief that I would live for another day...

Until I saw Azusa and Yuusuke looming over me with very narrowed eyes, while Subaru cracked his knuckles. I only ever lived for 25 years....