Ch 2~ Will History Repeat? (Oh God, no...)

Preview....

Ema tried to calm her brothers down... "She isn't my fiance and her name is Hinata Ayame."

"She??!" Yuusuke yelled.

"Did someone say my name?"

Everyone turned around to have there jaws drop.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Nobody's POV:

Everyone turned around to see a stunningly beautiful girl.

No one spoke while the girl elegantly made her way down.

"My apologies, I suppose I felt bored these days and wanted someone to play with." The girl said with a small smirk. 'Thats the Ayame I remember' Ema thought. Ukuyo was the first one to close his jaws. "May I ask what kind of relationship you have with the other Ayame and Ema?" The girl looked at Ukuyo politely, while unknown the the others Aoi was shivering inside. 'He should be grateful that Ayame has a lot of patience...'

A few minutes, everybody was in an awkward silence sitting in the living room...

Ayame's POV:

'Either I am smart or my brothers are dumb, how could they not guess that I am Ayame?!' (Shin-chan: Did you even look at the mirror after you cross-dressed this morning? You looked like a super model!)

Ayame stood up from where she was sitting, everyone turned to look at her, she sighed and talked. "I say it straight, I am Ema's younger twin sister, Hinata Ayame, I was not supposed to come here until next week, but I believe you already have my room prepared for me, ne Masaomi-san?"

At this point the brothers had guessed that she was the handsome boy before, but the news that she was Ema's twin sister was kind of shocking.

"Nani?! We have another sister?!" Yuusuke shouted. Ayame narrowed her eyes ever so slightly. 'Asahina Yuusuke ka? I wonder how is your relationship with Ema.' "I don't believe its rare for someone to have a sibling." I said politely.

Masaomi smiled warmly at me. "So you were the one who my mother said will move in with us." 'Isn't that pretty obvious?' I mentally retorted.

The triplets all had different reactions. "We have another pretty imouto, Azusa!" said Tsubaki pointing at me. He turned and glomped me, Azusa quickly punched Tsubaki and apologised to me, while Natsume was still staring at me in late-reaction shock.

"Another baka nee-san? I wonder if this one is more stupid." The one I presumed as Fuuto said. 

My eyes narrowed slightly more, Fuuto looked at me in triumph as if making me annoyed was his objective. 'Which probably is,' I thought, then again I thought for a moment and chuckled lightly in my head. '

A feisty brother, maybe I'll have some fun later..' Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by Hikaru. "So you were the reason, imouto-chan seemed so sad." I raised my eyebrow at Chii for a moment then looked back at Hikaru, he seemed to be writing notes. 

Ema looked at me a little embarrassed, " W-well it was both our birthdays, and its b-been 7 years and I missed you so much..." 'Ema is still as adorable as I remember..' I smiled sweetly and Ema (Shin-chan: Ayame didn't notice, but some of the brothers cheeks slightly and I mean slightly turned red.) 

"Then answer this question, Ema-chan, why else do you think I came back on your birthday, did you not think I would not remember your 17th birthday? I'm hurt." I said pretending to look sad. "Mou~ Ayame.." Ema walked up to me and hugged me. "I'm just glad your back.." I was surprised. 'Perhaps Ema did grow a little stronger...'