Ch 6 ~ Welcome to Sunrise Residence Part 1

Ayame's POV:

The last time I saw Ema-chii was on the day I did my small performance, I was currently in front of the Asahina residence, honestly I hope to move in quietly.

I took my suitcase, filled with some important stuff, while my boxes of stuff should already be in my room. "Welcome Aya nee-chan!" I was tackled by hugging monster, I looked down to see Wataru, I then holded him up unexpectedly and twirled him around then set him on the ground. "Domo Wataru." I said and patted his head, before heading in, Wataru followed behind. "Welcome Ayame-chan" said Masaomi, smiling sweetly at me. I slightly smiled back while nodding my head, then I was attacked by another hugging beast, only this time I was able to dodge him. "Itai!!" the beast said as it crashed the floor, I just walked to get my key from Masaomi and went towards the elevator, only turning to say, "Its nice to see you as well, Tsubaki-san" and went in the elevator.

Tsubaki's POV:

I sat up, rubbing my head, "Ayame-chan is so cold~" I said outloud, while Azusa just mumbled, "I think she is just protecting herself..." I pouted at him. Then turned to see that something silver on the ground. I picked it up, "I think this belongs to Ayame..." I said to the brothers around me, they looked at the pretty silver charm bracelet I was holding up. "Wow~ what a cute accessory..." said Hikaru-nii wistfully, I will never understand a cross dresser, but I had to admit that is was cute. Ayame then came running down the stairs, looking around frantically, 'she is pretty adorable with that desperate expression on...wait what?' I dismissed my thoughts, "You looking for this Aya-chii?" She looked at me slightly glaring at my nickname then saw the bracelet and ran over and took it, and put it around her wrist, she looked at it for a few moments, then looked at me. Her eyes were relieved and her face went up into a sweet smile I have never seen on her face. "Arigato Tsubaki-nii" she whispered, and kissed me on the cheek. And ran off.

Wait, she just kissed me on the cheek?!!!

I felt blood rush up to my cheeks, as I remembered the soft touch on my cheek.... 'She is my sister!' I told myself fiercly. The brothers around me just stared at shock, Hikaru-nii looked overjoyed for some creepy reason I do not want to know and wrote something in his notebook. Is it just me or is he carrying that a lot more often these days? Masaomi went out of his shock, "That bracelet must have been something special for her to treat you like that" Most of my brothers nodded in agreement, while happiness suddenly crept in my eyes as I realized something.

"She called Tsubaki-nii!!!!" I said happily, while Azusa pretended to look jealous. But is it just me or did I see a very very small glint of jealousy in his eyes? 'Probably nothing' I thought as I went back to the bliss of being called 'older brother'.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Just something short I decided to work on before I go to sleep, really I have no urge to write.....maybe I will take a break...

Well we'll see what happens.

- Shin-chan.