Hello and My opinions on the cast

Hey. I wanted to do this book since I first watched the game play of the prolouge of Project Eden's Garden on YouTube.

Anyways, I am going to show my opinions on the cast. It's MY OPINION so please don't be rude and politely tell me your opinions. I want it to be as peaceful as possible.

Damon Maitsu - Asshole but a very unique protagonist and I'm willing to see his character development.

Eva Tsunaka - Mysterious and pretty suspicious ngl but also I like her design very much.  She is kinda raising death flags before chapter 1.

Grace Madison - A combination of Miu and Akane without the fanservice. I thought she was gonna die in the end of the prolouge.

Wolfgang Akire - Best boy and love him, not even the first chapter and he already is raising death flags for me. I found it funny how he acts like a usual danganronpa protag than the actual protag.

Toshiko Karuya - Nicer version of Hiyoko, and I felt bad that she doesn't get too much respect from the others cause of her age.

Eloise Taulner - Best girl, and I can relate to her since I'm on the thicker side and very reserve.  She is so adorable I hope she can at least live for a while.

Desmond Hall - Pretty chill dude, can't wait to see him more.

Jean Delamer - Attractive ship captain and he kinda give Nekomaru vibes.

Ulysses Wilhelm -  As a lowkey history need myself, I like him and he's funny. Ngl, he is a mood

Kai Monteago - Bit annoying sometimes but he is usually funny. Reminds me of certain influencers.I also like his design and his interactions with Diana.

Diana Venicia - I like her design and I found interesting that her sweater vest has a symbol Similar to Hopes Peak's symbol. She is very cute and friendly .

Jett Dawson - His design is very cool and interesting. I wonder what his face looks like under his mask; although its likely to be shown before he possibly dies. I want to see him more especially his dynamic with Mark.

Mark Berskii - Just like Eloise and Ulysses, I can relate to him. I don't want to interact with people in real life either. Like I siad about Jett before, I like to see Mark's dynamic with him.

Cassidy Amber - I'm just sure that she may be Mr.Beast's secret relative/j. I found her funny and enjoy the video game references.

Wenona -  Literal girlboss.  She seems to be a cold person but hey prompts to her for being very successful in the agriculture industry at the age of 21.

Ingrid Grimwall - She reminds me of Sakura and Mahiru. She seems to be the team mom of the group. Trust me when I said that I felt heartbroken to hear her say she is disappointed.

Cara Koskinen - I know like nothing about her but damn!! Poor girl, having to die so painfully....

Tozu and Mara - I decided to stick these together. I don't know much about them but I love the designs and seems to be good antagonists so far.