026

Rule No. 26
Don't fall for a guy who isn't willing to catch you.

 26Don't fall for a guy who isn't willing to catch you

Rose!

I sigh, the next flight to California was in one week, I was so excited, though I've gotten sick, maybe I had gotten sick from Asher visiting, I hope Alex wasn't getting sick either. Our meet up would have to be postponed.

I had been laying in bed for the day, only getting up to throw up and use the bathroom, Karl was worried about me so he came over about thirty minutes ago and told me he bought chicken noodles soup for me.

I hear my phone ring, I take it off the charger and see it's a random number, but I oddly knew the number.

"Hello?" I press the phone to my ear.

"Hey, that no good friend of yours is trying to get my fucking blessing for you, I said no. I was just warning you" it was my father.

"Really? You don't talk with me for three years and you don't even say hello? You just 'warn' me of something I already know about?" I look at my ceiling angrily.

"You already knew about it? Have you said no to him yet? He's such a pain in the ass just like back then-" I cut him off.

"Don't talk about Alex like that!" I snap back. "He was never a pain in the ass you were! I know I'm suppose to respect my parents but you guys are dicks! I don't care if Alex doesn't get your blessing, I love him! He's made me feel happy unlike you ever did, I'm your daughter aren't you suppose to love me?" I hold back my tears.

"No! No you wanna know why?" He shouts.

"Why? Why? Tell me why I don't deserve your love and happiness!" I yell into my phone.

"BECAUSE YOU KILLED YOUR MOTHER"

"I-! I...what?" I calm down, I was confused. "...what are you talking about?"

"That woman you've been calling mamá for years? She's your aunt!" He quickly and loudly explains.

"N-No...your lying, she's not my aunt, she's my mother" I grip my blankets, tears streamed down my face.

"NO SHE ISN'T! You killed your mother! She was so happy for a child and I didn't want one! I told her it was a bad idea and then guess what happened, you fucking killed her!" He screams.

"I-I didn't kill her..." I cry, Karl walks into the room with a worried look. He quickly sets the soup down and wraps his arms around me, taking the phone and putting it up against his ear.