004

Rule No. 4
Hating someone doesn't make you pretty.

 4Hating someone doesn't make you pretty

Rose!

"Hey chat!" Karl greets his chat, I sit back, spinning in my chair. "Today I have Rose with me!"

"What are we doing today Karlos?" I ask.

"I'm so glad you asked!" He looks back at me before looking back at the camera. "Today we are doing special stream!" Karl claps. "We're playing fnaf!"

"I'm gonna fucking win" I lean back in my chair.

"We're on a team" Karl laughs.

"Sorry Karl- We're gonna win" I smile and nod. "Which one are we playing?"

"The fourth one, that's the one in the bedroom" He begins to start up the game.

"What are the animitronics doing in my bedroom? I thought they worked at a pizza place" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

Karl giggles. "I don't know, that's not a question you ask me"

"Wait- no, no no. I hate this one, it's the one with the scary chicken" I shake my head.

"I'll go first then" Karl hums. The game starts and he flashes the flashlight.

"Check the left door" I point at the left door on the screen, Karl nods and checks the door, flashing the flashlight to reveal nothing.

"Nothing"

"Are we allowed to scream?" I ask.

"Yeah, it doesn't matter" he shrugs.

I nod, he moves the character back to the bed and flashes the flashlight again.

"Should we pay 25 gifted subs to whoever gets scared the most?" Karl looks back at me.

"Yeah because I'm not gonna get scared" I cross my arms, we both look back at the screen, Karl checks the right door and Chica jumpscares the two of us making us both scream. "That didn't fucking count!"

"Okay, okay...it didn't count" Karl agrees. We hear a discord ping, Karl looks at his discord tab. "Quackity!"

"ROSIE! KARL!" He shouts.

"ALEX!" I shout with the same energy.

"You guys suck at fnaf" Alex giggles.