003

Rule No. 3
Let them change your life for the better.

 3Let them change your life for the better

Rose!

"How are we doing chattt?" I smile and lean back in my chair, my guitar resting in my lap. Everytime I thought about why I bought one makes me blush.

"Fucking bad"

"Ay- this is a calm stream today so let's try not to swear" at least once every two weeks I streamed for the people that like calm streamers and didn't like loud shouting, "but I hope I can make your day better" I nod.

"Can you do Banana Pancakes? My mom always used to sing me to sleep with that song :>"

"Of course!" I smile and place my hand on my keyboard, I search the chords and lyrics. "But remember, I'm still not the best with guitar" I point a finger at the screen, I had only been learning for a year, it was the first thing I bought when I got my first paycheck.

"Hello Rose <3 I hope you have a good stream, I have to leave now because my grandpa fell down the stairs and broke his left ankle, I laughed so you can too. Anyways goodbye I'm going to the hospital now :)"

I giggle and shake my head. "Please tell me that was a joke" I clear my throat and tune my guitar. "Ready chat?" I strum my guitar once.

(I'm not gonna write all the lyrics but the song is at the top of the chapter if you want to hear it)

"Did I do good chat? Did you like it?" I smile, my eyes scanning over the chat to see what they thought of it.

"I loved it Rosie <3"

I freeze, I wasn't used to people calling me that- no one ever did except for Alex. "Alex?" I turn my head to my second monitor, I smile when I see it was him. "Thank you for the five gifted Alex, do you want me to invite you to my discord server?" I ask him, I VIP him in my chat so I can see his messages.

'YES'
'ROSIE INVITE ME!'
'I HAVE A SONG RECAMENDENTION'

"Alex that's not how you spell recommendation" I laugh. "Okay-" a ding rings from my computer.

"ROSIE!"

"Alex..! Calm stream" I tell him.

"OH- o-oh, sorry" Alex giggles. "I have a song recommendation"