Other Works

COMPLETED

That Night It Rained :: Nakamoto Yuta

'This girl will bring your company luck and fortune matched by none. Her soulmate is in this company. Have her marry her soulmate', the fortune-teller says giving clues to find the girl's soulmate in the company.

All clues point to a member of NCT127.

And so, Han Jina is set to live with the members for 6 months to find her soulmate.

When everyone seems to accept Jina, Yuta remains sceptical and hates everything about this deal. Yuta and Jina seem to hate each other and definitely don't want to be near each other.

But little do they know what fates have in store for them. However, it won't be easy as the path will involve some heartbreak and confusion along the way.

The Night Belongs to the Moon :: Lee Taeyong

'You can stay, but on one condition – you have to serve me,' said the Vampire Lord.

The world was divided into two realms – vampires and humans, and Lee Taeyong, the most powerful vampire of all, was the Lord of the vampire realm.

When on a night he saved the life of a girl, he took her in as his Familiar. But little did he expect to be so charmed by her that he would find himself hopelessly yearning for her.

However, when strange incidents started happening in his mansion, all fingers pointed towards the only human in the house, her.

Can Taeyong find the true identity of the one behind it all? Will he be able to protect the one he loves and save his heart?

The Bitch and the Bastard :: Jung Jaehyun

There was once a bastard named, Jaehyun, and was thus deemed rightfully so. As President of Jung Enterprises, he had a secretary, Haeyoung, known as the bitch, again, worthy of the title.

As much as they hated each other, he could not fire her and she refused to quit.

Why? Nobody knows.

But Jaehyun had had enough. He comes up with a 'brilliant' plan to make her life hell. However, Haeyoung wasn't called a bitch for no reason. And when these two insufferable people come face to face, chaos ensues and sparks fly.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

NCT IMAGINES / ONESHOTS

Forbidden Fruit :: Na Jaemin

Hundred Steps :: Jung Jaehyun