19

"Ri just shut up

"Ri just shut up." he slammed his lips against mine.

—-

at that moment, everything that surrounded me felt unreal. I lost track of what was even happening, I couldn't even process it, but I didn't make it stop.

there wasn't a reason to stop, there's no one to protect anymore. The only thing I was trying to protect were my own feelings, because I didn't want to get hurt by him the same way I would see him reject other girls all day, at all times.

my arms wrap around his neck, bringing him in closer. He stops though, and cups my face. "i was never playing around with you ri, I'm not jisung. I just wanted your attention, so don't be confused."

"don't beat yourself up, don't convince yourself that you're going to get hurt, because I'll never hurt you and I swear by it."

"sometimes you forget i can't die, if i hurt you, I don't think I could ever forgive myself and I can't even die to seize the pain or to forget, the pain would stick with me forever."

i pulled him into my embrace, and I felt his lips against my neck. Two fangs poking against my skin. He takes a deep breath, taking in my scent. The one he's been yearning for.

i tilt my head to give him more space, because i was allowing it to happen. I was allowing him to turn me, if that's what he wanted to do. The feelings I have for him, are the feelings I can't ever have for another man. Jungwon is the ending to my story, not any one else.

she was, she was just as down bad for him as he was for her, that's why they were a match made in heaven. A man who's heart is cold enough to reject millions of women everyday to stay loyal to a woman who didn't want him, only for her to realize she fell for him harder than he fell for her.

"you're letting me? you'll let me turn you?" he incredulously asked in a hushed tone, near my ear asking for assurance.

"if I wasn't sure, I would've never let you touch me in the first place." I confidently respond to guarantee.

"tell me if you're hurt ri, I'll stop immediately." his fangs pierced in leisurely, but i was left in discomfort due to the pinching feeling I was getting, but i didn't want him to stop.

my hands gripped onto his shirt to seize the excruciating pain of his fangs, it's hard to believe this would be my last moment to live as human, but I didn't have an ounce of regret.

i slowly felt my eyes blur, a bright light approaching me. My intuition was telling me that my death, was near.

i feel Jungwon's hand caressing my hair, knowing that this would be this last moment spending time with me as a human.

the sounds of silence filled my ears, my lips hit Jungwon's ears. "I trust you." I whisper to him using my last breath.

my eyes black out, my life and all of my memories as a human come flashing into my mind, like a short movie.

i was dead, as a human...but a new life of myself has started.

——

I left you guys on cliffhanger for a day, I can't leave you guys waiting like that now can I?