• 45 •

I appreciate all your support! Enjoy!

Song for this chapter!

All Mine - PLAZA

First-person perspective

- Robert Maddens -

The day had now gone past, and it was my free period. Victoria planned to skip sport with me but she must've changed her mind seeing as I could see her with Matt outside with the class. I thought they would've been inside since it's a little cold.

I can tell it's cold since Victoria is standing there with her arms crossed and slightly crouched - complaining to Mr Daniel. The next thing I noticed about her was that she was wearing a short-sleeved shirt and the shorts she had said she got rid of.

Liar. I must say - I was in mourning after she told me that she got rid of those shorts.

The class was on the far end of the field so I could see them from my desk and though I couldn't hear them I knew what was going on.

Victoria put her hand up for a question and once again - she looked to be complaining.

Mr Daniel pinched the bridge of his nose, then pointed his hand at her - clearly lecturing her about what she was wearing. Victoria placed her hands over her chest, looking at Matt then back at Mr Daniel and arguing back.

I actually can't remember Mr Daniel's name, I know I definitely know it but it's not important enough for me to remember.

As I continued to watch, I gently held my pen to my lips. Victoria flicked two fingers at him and shook her head, deciding it was time to go. She held Matt's hand as they began to walk off the field with Mr Daniels calling for them and deciding to follow them.

As they walked off, they went out of my sight and at this point I was invested - as if this was some soap opera.

I put my pen down and stand, watching Victoria and Matt walk with Mr Daniel chasing after them. They walk into the building I'm in so... it's time to go print some stuff off - Which, I need to do anyway.

Grabbing my phone, I exit my classroom and click on the printer - it starts doing whatever it's doing and I notice Victoria, Matt, and Mr Daniel still following. "Victoria and Matthew, you cannot just walk away from a very important class!" He says.

I leaned on the printer as I watched, this is entertaining. The duo turn to him, "It's freezing, sir, and when I complain about that - I shouldn't be lectured about what I'm wearing... to be honest, it feels a little sexist." Victoria says, sassy tone to her voice.

Mr Daniels scoffs and rolls his eyes, "How is that sexist? Enlighten me how that's sexist, Miss Lawson".

"Well, I'm wearing the exact same thing as Matt and when he said he was cold as well - he didn't get criticised on his clothing choice, in fact, half of the boys are wearing this, why am I any different?" She says, crossing her arms.

"Well,..." Mr Daniel pauses for a moment, looking her up and down - especially in the torso area, which doesn't really sit right with me but anywho. "Your shorts are way shorter than they should be, not to mention you have a... different body type to the boys." He replies.

"Oh, so you're sexualising me now? Because I have tits?" She snaps back, looking at Matt, "Can you believe this?" She asks him, with a grin, "My own teacher - who I'm supposed to feel safe around is sexualising me."

"Can't believe it at all, absolutely disgusting" Matt chuckled back.

Mr Daniel shook his head, "Oh, very mature, I wasn't sexualising you, sweetheart, I was stating facts".