Christmas Special

(A/N sorry I haven't wrote in so long it's just that I've been really busy leading up to Christmas and no one ready my last chapter so it's not really motivating me to write. Anyway, I'm going to do a special Christmas Bonus seeing as it's Christmas. This is set before they had the twins and before they knew they were getting married! Bit of a throw back. ILYASM! x)

Michelle's POV:

I'm excited are first Christmas together as a couple. It's weird in a way, my first Christmas with a boy, living with him and loving him with everything I have.

Eldon is making our Christmas dinner, which consists of Turkey, stuffing, parsnips, carrots, roast potatoes and gravy, no Brussels sprouts though. I absolutely hate them. Really quickly I put on a
White holly Christmas jumper, a black skirt with black tights and some fluffy socks to keep my feet warm. To finish the look off I put my hair on some sort of half up half down plait thing but to my surprise it looks ok, so I leave it like that!

 To finish the look off I put my hair on some sort of half up half down plait thing but to my surprise it looks ok, so I leave it like that!

As I walk downstairs Eldon appears behind me.

"BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOO"

"AAHHH" I scream while turning around and waking him. He just laughs at me and says dinner is on the table. He interlocks his hand with mine and we walk to the table

We sit down and eat all the food on the table. The food is delicious so eat so much even I surprise myself. When we finish eating I walk into our living room and put on Love Actually, my favourite christams film ever. Eldon walks and sits down then drags me onto his lap. And we sit like that watching Christmas film after Christmas film after Christmas films till I fall asleep.

(A/N
I realise this is a short chapter but its a Christmas special and there isnt much to write about tbh. Anyways, what did you get from Christmas? I'd love to know! Merry Christmas! Hope you all have a lovely Christmas Day! ILYASM x )