Chapter 6

When we get to the next step, we park in front of the back entrance. Eldon gets the bag from the boot while I get the twins from the out the car. We walk through the entrance and all get in my and Eldons office so we can set up ready for the Regional rehearsals.
——
30 MINUTES LATER
——
A-Troupe start filtering through the doors,and putting their things in their cubbies, around half 9.

My and Eldon walk out the office hand in hand ready to take the register. "Hello, Everybody, I'm going to take a register and then I have two announcements to make ok?" I start of by saying.
"Amy?" "Here"
"Briana?" "Here"
"Elliot?" "Here"
"Heather?" "Yep Here"
"Henry" "Here?"
"Kingston?" "Here"
"LaTroy?" "Here"
"Noah?" "Here"
"Ozzy?" "Here"
"Piper?" "Here"

'Ok, so everyone is here. Right, lets practice well choreograph our finals routine. Does everyone knows their starting pose?"

Everyone shouts yes and starts to get into their positions but Heather doesn't move

'Heather are you alright?' I ask because she doesn't move.

"Nah not really" she half mumble half cries

"Look, come into my office and when can have a chat?" I state while putting my arm around her shoulder. She follows me into the my office and very quietly I say to Eldon " I'm going to have a girly chat with Heather, can you leave and start to run through the finals routine please?'

"I will do gladly." He says and starts to walk off.

"Right Heather sit down for me." And we both take a seat. "Ok, this is going to be really cliché but I can't help that. This is a safe space, you can tell me whatever and I will do exactly what you want me to do with the information you give me."

I can already tell that something is wrong because she is wearing a too short red tennis skirt with a camp green sports bra and it looked as if she has not brushed her hair today.

" I'm ready to say what's bothering me, its my mom, she isn't very well and she is on my mind 24/7 and I can't concentrate and I think you need to find someone else to replace me because my head just isn't in it

" I'm ready to say what's bothering me, its my mom, she isn't very well and she is on my mind 24/7 and I can't concentrate and I think you need to find someone else to replace me because my head just isn't in it. I'm sorry."

HEATHER'S POV:

" I'm ready to say what's bothering me, its my mom, she isn't very well and she is on my mind 24/7 and I can't concentrate and I think you need to find someone else to replace me because my head just isn't in it. I'm sorry."

That feels so good to get off my chest. I haven't even told my best friend what I'm feeling.

'Ok, I just want to let you know that we are all here for you and my door is always open' Michelle says.

And with that I ruin out grab my bag and run. I can feel everyone's eyes on me but I can only concentrate on getting out of there as fast as I can

(A/N Sorry this took me so long I'm just trying to make each chapter perfect. I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has read my book I'm so happy x )