Chapter 7

Michelle's POV:

I walk out in utter shock. Very loudly I shout "Class is dismissed get ready for tomorrow and get some sleep."

" Eldon can I talk to you in our office?"

"Sure thing honey"

We slowly walk into my office and we start to talk

(A/N
Underlined is what Michelle says and Italic is what Eldon says. Hope you enjoy the rest of the chapter, well the rest of the book)

" I can not believe she went out, what are we going to do, we need to find someone to replace her."

"Honey calm down, you are in stress mode"

"I am not in stress mode thank you very much"

"Let me finish please, We have got plenty of time. And she was going to be an alternate anyway. We have loads of people lining up at the door to become part of A-Troupe and we have plenty of time."

Eldon finishes, and I guess he is right, but instead of saying that I flick his head and give him a huge hug. We go to baby ballet (where Chloe works) to pick up the twins. Hand in hand we walk into baby ballet and Mila and Jada run at us with all the hugs and chatter you could imagine. Chloe just chuckles and smiles under her breath at us and starts to leave. I pick up Jada and Eldon picks up Mila we put them on our hip and walk out the studio and get in the car.

When we get going Jada and Mila surprise me, normally the are talking so much about their day that even I zone out. But today they are deadly silent. I look at Eldon with confusion but he just shrugs his shoulder and looks just as confused as me.

(A/N
Sorry that this is really short but its a double update so please don't moan at me. And I'm tired ILYASM x)