Best Friends..? (Lila x Jaune)

The kids are older in this
Jaune's husband is dead
enjoy this shitty oneshot

Fluff☺︎︎
------------------------------------------------------------

Skid was getting ready for school. As he was putting on his eyeliner, his mom yelled, "I'm going to visit Jaune! Have a good day at school!"

"Again?" He groans. "There is breakfast on the table for you!" Then he hears the door shut.

Lila is texting while walking. She always visits Jaune. No matter her schdule. She always makes time to visit her cru- I mean best friend.

She knocks on Jaune's door. Jaune opens the door and greets her. "Heyy girlie!!" She hugged her tightly. Lila hugs back, blushing. "Hey Jaune! How's it been?" They walked inside.

"Really good actually, Ross is getting amazing grades!" Jaune teases, Skid doesnt get really good grades. "Oh shut up!" Lila lightly hits Jaune.

"Are you hungry? I can cook some food!" "No, actually. I had toast for breakfast." Lila smiles lightly. "Oh, well, wanna watch tv with me?" "Sure!" They both had to the couch.

Lila sits on one side, Jaune sits on the other. Jaune begins clicking through channels. "I cant believe how big everyone is getting.." Lila says, breaking the silence. "Yeah, I remember Ross being born." Jaune sighs. "I feel old." "Same girl, same."

As they watch the movie, Lila gets a text from Skid. "Excuse me for a moment Jaune, I have to use the bathroom." Lila goes in the bathroom and shuts the door.

𝑴𝒐𝒎! 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒎𝒆 𝒖𝒑!!

𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓, 𝑰𝒎 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒚.

𝑵𝒐 𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕! 𝑼𝒓 𝒂𝒕 𝑱𝒂𝒖𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

Did he lie though?

𝑰𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒑.

𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕? 𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏!

Lila sighs. She knew Skid was getting picked on since he wore make up, as a boy.

𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍.

𝑴𝒐𝒎! 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆!

𝑯𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒕 6 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔.

Skid doesnt respond after that. Lila sighs of relief, and washes her hands. She didnt use the toliet, but didnt want Jaune to think she's weird.

As she heads back to the couch, she sees Jaune is napping on the couch. She smiles and blushes. She sits on the couch beside her.

"She looks so beautiful, I wanna kiss- Wait wrong thought!" She blushes and hides her face. She grabs a blanket and lies down, right next to Jaune.

Jaune couldnt stop moving in her nap, it kinda annoyed Lila. Lila sits up and decides to make some lunch for her and her crush. Not trying to hide it anymore.

Jaune yawns and gets up. "L-Lila? Did you leave yet?" She stretches. "No, I'm still here, making us lunch." Lila smiles sweetly. Jaune slightly blushes.