Playdate! (Skid and Pump)

Heads up! Skid and Pump are 𝗡𝗢𝗧 dating. Enjoy the oneshot ig

Angst☹︎ + Fluff☺︎︎

------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Skid, are you ready?!" Lila shouts as Skid dashes from his room. "Yes! Im very excited!!" He started jumping up and down. Lila smiles at how excited his is. "Well, come along now, we dont want to keep Pump waiting." They walk outside, and head towards Pump's house.

As they arrive, Susie opens the door. "Oh, hi Miss Lila!" Susie greets her. "Hey, is Pump here?" "Yeah, he's in his room. He's been in there all day." "Oh thanks, go on Skid..." She trails off noticing Skid is already gone. "Well I'll be back at 6, make sure they're safe!" She waves and Susie waves back.

Skid dashes in Pump's room, and he sees an upset boy, in his bed. "Hey Pump, are you okay?" Skid hops on his bed. "I wish.." Pump replied, he sounded out of breath. Pump also had his mask off. Skid definitely knew something was wrong.

He lies down next to Pump. "What happened? It's okay to tell me." He smiles, hoping for a smile back. Pump sighs and decides to tell him.

"Everyone made fun of me at school today, simply because I loved Halloween and, just wasnt a big Christmas fan. Everyone pushed me around and the teachers didnt do anything. They just watched me suffer." Pump begins to cry again.

Skid didnt do anything, but gave him a tight hug, a very tight one. "What happened to 'others opinions dont matter', cmon Pump, lets try to have a good day!" Pump smiles at Skid and he hugs back.

"Thank you so much for being there for me. Susie tried to comfort me but I ended up crying more." Pump chuckles.
Skid giggles a bit. "I'm a lucky one to have you as my best friend!"

*A couple hours later..*

"Guys! I'm ordering pizza! C'mon out." Susie shouts. Skid and Pump got out, after playing a couple of horror games. "Yay!! Halloween pizza!" They both ran down to the table.

When the pizza arrives, it was shaped like a pumpkin. "Oh would you look at that?" Susie looks at Pump, smiling. "Look Skid its me!" Pump giggles. Skid laughs. "Lets enjoy the pizza!!" They all chomped down on their pizza.

Skid looks at Susie. "Hey Susie?" Susie raises a brow. "What do you need?" "Can we watch a horror movie?" Susie sees that her Grandpa is sleeping. "Sure, just dont have it too loud." She heads to her room. Skid and Pump jumped excitedly.

They began looking for a horror movie. "Ooo! How about this one?" Pump points. "Okay!" Skid clicks on it. They had to be careful, the grandpa was sleeping and could walk up any moment.

As they were watching the movie, Skid looks at Pump and smiles. He was glad to see Pump in a better mood than before. "Hey Pump, how do you feel now?" Pump looked at him and smiled. "Awesome! Thanks for being here for me." He hugs Skid and Skid hugs back. "Youre welcome!"

When they finished the movie, they decided to go play some more games, since Lila would be here to pick up Skid soon.

"Hey Skid, whats this?" Pump says pointing to something in the game. "Oh, I dont know. It justs me, with a blue eye." They both laugh.

As they continue their time, Lila eventually arrives. "Skid, your mom is here!" Susie shouts. "Awwh.." Skid and Pump look at each other and sigh. Skid gives Pump a tight hug and walks out.

Pump smiles. He really was lucky to have a friend like Skid.
------------------------------------------------------------

The Chapter isnt that long, but longer than most of the stories i read. I dont rlly like stories with short ass chapters. Its annoying. I hope you guys enjoyed this, i hate my life😭