My own Vampire (Yandere!Kevin x Streber)

Im gonna have fun with this one lmfao
Kevin is trans in this!!
Streber has both of his arms
⚠️TW!!⚠️
Angst☹︎
------------------------------------------------------------

Streber was walking to the candy store, he really was excited to see Kevin. He always stopped by and talked with him. Kevin came out as transgender recently and he wanted to be there to support him, and accompany him.

He walks through the store, and sees Kevin cleaning up. "Hey Kev!" Kevin shot up and immediately leans on the counter. "H-Hey Streber, uhh.. How's it going?" Streber giggles and holds Kevin's hand.

Streber smelled an awful stench, and decided to say something. "Hey Kevin, do you smell that horrible smell?" Kevin sighs. "Probably..kids pranking me." He smiles nervously.

"I can help you get rid of it!" Streber grins. "No its okay, thanks for offering." Kevin kisses Streber's head.

They talked as costumers went in and out. Streber eventually left after 5 hours. As he was walking home, he got a call from someone. "Hello?"

"Hey Streber! How you been?" Ethan says. Streber gets excited. "Omg really good! How about you?" "Really good, me and my friends pranked the house on the hill! It was hilarious!" Ethan laughed behind the phone.

Streber laughs too. "Are you home?" Ethan asks. "No, not yet, I'm just turning on my street." "Oh okay, can i drop by?" "Oh, sure! I'll let you know when I get home!" They both say bye and hang up. "Im so excited!"

When Streber arrives home, he sends a text to Ethan, letting him know he's home. Ethan said he'll arrive in about 3 minutes.

As Streber was waiting, he decides to text Kevin.

𝑲𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒏!! 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈?

He began waiting for a response. He didnt expect a response, so fast. A little unusual for Kevin to response this fast.

𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅, 𝒉𝒃𝒖🙂

Streber smiles and replies:

𝑹𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅, 𝑭𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏 :))

Streber noticed Kevin stopped responding, and assumed he was busy.

But he wasnt busy, at least not in the way he thought.

As Kevin glared at his phone. He then grins, in a creepy way. He then begins laughing. "Uhh Mister? I just want my candy!" A man says, freaked out.

Kevin looks at him, picks up a knife, and stabs him. The man drops dead to the ground. He then cleans the knife, as he looks into it. "Oh Ethan, I hope you understand what you're doing."

Ethan knocks on Streber's door. "Im here! Streber lets him in. "ETHAN!!" Streber jumps onto him, giving him a tight hug. Ethan hugs back. "I missed you so much!" Ethan says. Streber begins to cry of happiness.

"Same!" They head to the couch. "Are you hungry?" Streber asks. "No, not really." Ethan lies comfortably on the couch. "Can we watch a horror movie? A new one came out recently." "YESS! I'LL MAKE SOME POPCORN!!" Streber runs into the kitchen.

Kevin sighs watching through the window. "How...unforunate." He licks his knife. "He cant even make it to his birthday, killing him a week before it!" He smiles, very amused of what he was thinking.