Lucille de algair obelia

The sounds of screaming and insults that the people used to issue towards someone. That person was handcuffed, body wounded and covered in blood. Not forgetting her tattered clothes and her messy, dirty purple hair.

Her eyes that were brimming with life became dark as if they were the eyes of a dead person. Although she was swaying and breathing heavily, no one looked at her with pity or sadness, but with angry and spiteful looks.

'so that's what I get from all of you, well that's expected but still it's hurt' the girl thought as she looked at them. the girl felt betrayed nothing more nothing less. She'd been dumped more than once but now she realized, or let's say she knew from the start, but she tried to pretend she didn't know anything, but that was the worst thing she could have done in her life.

'I will die but im not scared. Rather, I hope to die this time and not come back again to this world, but why? why everytime I die I get back in time again and again. This endless curse it wears me down, sucks my soul and torments me. I'm wondering if I'm going to get a happy ending but it's impossible, impossible, impossible.'

The girl was in despair, in deep despair. No one loves her, no one need her, no onr care about her and no one feels sorry for her even her family, now she left all alone to die for a crime that she didn't committed. That's unfair for this innocent girl very very unfair.

The little girl looked at everyone with pure smile before separating her head from her body. her smile was very shine very gentle, very warm and very sweet but no one care about that in their eyes she deserves everything bad and unfortunate.

Behind the scenes, someone was smiling slyly and happily as he looked at the girl's severed head.
.
.
.
.
The little girl woke up in the same room again. "that's boring, everytime I die I woke up here again. I wonder if I will break this curse." The little girl said as she stode up from her bed. the little girl walked toward the mirror to see her beautiful reflection on it.

'Curly purple hair and dark black jewel eyes The symbol of the imperial family is blue jewel eyes, but I got black jeweleyes, which made everyone suspect that I was a normal princess or even an emperor's child.Maybe I really am an illegitimate child'

The little girl sighed then turned away from the mirror.'My name is Lucille de Alger Obelia. My name means the light but my life has never been with it. I wonder if the day when I will be free Will come.' Lucille's thoughts were interrupted when a maid entered suddenly without knocking.

"your highness! wake up!" the maid shouts with smirk. "oh, you are a wake already!" she said as she walked into. the room carrying a bowl of cold water
she throws it into the table hardly which made Some drops of water spilled on the table.

'This maid and this scene again.*sigh* I'm tired already'
Lucille's maid's name was Mia, and she was one the people who harassed Lucille throughout her lives, because of the rumor that she was cursed and that she might not be the daughter of the Emperor.

"Your highness, come now and wash your face" Mia said with sly smile. Lucille approached the table where the bowl of cold water was and stared at it with angry looks but did nothing until suddenly she took the bowl of cold water and throw it on Mia's body.

That's made Mia stunned and confused. "what kind of garbage is that?!" Lucille said furious face, that made Mia scared because her highness always calm and naive, she wouldn't do something like this. "are you deaf? bring me another bowl of water but this time make sure that it is warm or I will throw it on you again"

after mia heard that she ran away from the room very fast. "if you smile at them, they would treat you as garbage but if you treat them with harsh words, they would do whatever they can to satisfy you." Lucille said as she sat down on her sofa.