Forgiveness Can'T Be That Easy

"your majesty, we're here" lucille said, felix was holding the sisters so he couldn't knock at the door, so lucille decided to call claude. "come in" he said calmly lucille opened the door while still in felix's arms.

felix walked inside before putting the sisters down. "I brought athy with me, I think taking a tea outside the three of us would be good" lucille said calmly.
"is that so? I thought you hate me" as claude said that athanasia and felix got shocked.

"yes, I do hate you, but you've things to do as a father,and what I mean is to spend time will us" lucille crossed her arms while saying that.' of course I don't want to spend time with you but to change everything about this novel I must spend time with you'

"things to do as a father? like what?" lucille smiled and said. "hold your cute little child, athy, and take a walk with her, that what should parents do" as she said that athanasia felt like she was about to faint.

"and why not you?" claude raised an eyebrow as he asked. "I don't like you so don't touch me, also felix can carries me" lucille said as she grabbed felix's hand. "oh, it's such a blessing that my princess wants me" felix said as he put a hand in his mouth dramatically.

"alright" claude stode up from his chair and walked toward athanasia, he grabbed her but not like human. "what are you doing?! are you carrying a bag? carry her like human!" lucille said not believing her eyes.

"carry her like how felix was carrying us" as lucille said that he carried athanasia the way she wants. "athy, feeling better now"  athanasia said as she smiled cutely. "great, now let's take a walk."lucille opened the door and walked with claude holding athanasia and felix behind them.
.
.
.
" have nice tea time, your majesty, and your highnesses." Mia bowed before she walked off. "athy, eat this" lucille handed athanasia dessert dish. "thank you big sister"  lucille nodded before she drank her tea."Now I remember it do you remember what are your names mean?"claude said as he tapped on the table.

"athy doesn't know" athanasia said as she tried to be idiot. "my name mean light, athanasia name mean eternity, this name should be given by emperor himself, and the one who have name of eternity often takes the crown and becomes the new emperor." lucille said.

"so that what my name mean but athy doesn't want to be empress" she said before she drank her milk. "you know quite well about these things"  lucille nodded. "Now you brought the topic of our name, from the rumors I know who named athy but my name who gave it to me?"

lucille said curiously. "the one who named you is me" lucille got shocked. "your mother wanted me to name you, at first I wanted to name you a name of eternity but your mother declined, she told me that she wants you to live a life not for throne, so I choose a name that I would want my children be lucille and Alisius." lucille looked down before she raised her head.

"wait your children?!" lucille got panicked, she didn't knew about this even though she died and lived many times "your mother was pregnant with twins, one was a girl who is you and the other one was a boy whose name was Alisius" lucille looked at him not believing his words.

"where is he?" lucille mattered but all of them could hear her."he is dead, when your mother gave birth to you,he was stillborn"lucille stared in emptiness.

"Were you with her when she gave birth to us?" claude looked straight at lucille empty eyes. "No, I wasn't in great condition to stay with her" lucille gritted on her teeth before she said. "My mother... lost a child and no one accompanied her" she mattered before she stode up.