A boy who tried to reach the sky

there was a day where  I've thought of freedom. I remember I had a previous life, but I don't remember it clearly I remember that my name was Yuki and my sister's name was Yuri.

I remember we were twins, for some reasons I was forced to behave like a girl. Everytime I try to remember my past life, I feel quilty, sad and lonely.

As if there was something I've lost something precious. 

Those feelings made me feel uneasy so I didn't try to remember my previous life anymore.

I spent five years in this new world the duchess was always telling me that I've to become the future emperor and grant her wishes.

Even though she was the one who was raising me, even though she was the one who was taking care of me I couldn't bring myself to love her but I knew I should obey her orders.

That was fine until my seventh birthday, I felt like there were information floating in my mind. Information about uncle, imperial family, the duchess and the empire. 

I didn't know why I know all of this information but I knew very well that I've to do something and I must not follow her orders.

"I must meet lucille, my sister!"
That's when I killed everyone in the palace just to prove my insurgency of course they were all quilty.

The Duchess wasn't happy with that so she sent me to wilson's palace to decide whether to kill me or not. And now I'm going to save my uncle the Duch.

I don't know why I this but his death won't bring any good also...
if he died I will be sad for sure after all he is a victim as well.  

Juri, Karl and lees were standing in front of the back of the palace. "I can't believe we're here but lees do you have a plan?" Juri said as she looked at the violet hair boy.

He ignored her before he raised his hand and used his mana to create a tiny light. Juri and Karl were confused by his actions but suddenly one of the rooms opened revealing a black hair girl with violet eyes. "L- lees!"

He smiled at her before he opened his arms. "I've told you that I'm coming back to save you and your brother. Now come Rina." Rina chuckled as she wiped  her tears. She nodded before she stode up and jumped from the window.

Juri and Karl were surprised and worried about Rina but fortunately he caught her safely. she hugged him tightly as she cried. "I...*sob*.... I was really worried about you mom... no the Duchess was going to kill and use her highness to get control of the throne.

*Sob* I was so scared and worried, I really was!" Lees smiled before he hugged her back. "Don't cry Rina, I'm here to protect you all. The Duchess won't hurt us anymore." Juri who was looking at them was wondering.

'The Duchess is trying to take control of her highness after she failed to take control of this boy? but what is so special about this boy to take the throne from his majesty?' Juri was looking at them with doubt.

Lees broke the hug and looked at Juri and karl. "Lady Juri I want you to listen to me." Juri smirked. "so you have a plan after all, I'm listening."

꧁♕꧂

Elizabeth was in her office, she was looking at her son in eyes full of anger.
"Uran, I heard that you're spilling your tea in the dirt. You know very well that I'm the one who ordered you to drink it.