Chapter 7

* Jay's POV:*

- What are you gonna do? they have boyfriends. Jungwon said and i looked at him with a death clare.

- so what? i said and everybody looked at me

- Jay relax a bit we can't just go and take them. Jake told me and I chuckled.

- you really want to lose the bet. Heesung becomes another person when he puts bets, last time he put a bet with somebody, the poor guy was running around the school naked.

- How can we forget, he was bullied for the whole year. Ni-ki said and everybody looked back.

- Now, i bet you two wouldn't want to do something like that, would you? they all looked down shaking their heads - that's what i thought.

i need to make her fall for me, i just have to, i don't want to end like that guy and if the only way to do this is to play with her feelings, then be it.

*Jake's POV*

Jay is right, if we lose the bet, then we are done. But it's my fault I souldn't have said yes in the first place but can i do now, just play the game. please, please forgive me Jennie.

*Jimin POV*
Ahhh, why is life so hard 😭😭. Youngi told me he wanted help and now look at me moving his bet in another corner of the room and he is downstairs in the couch sleeping. I swear his like a cat 🐱 always sleeps. Ahhhh *📳* who is it?
- Hello, Laura how are you ?
- Jimin, Can we meet up I need to tell you something.
- It's bad, isn't it?
- And yes and so and so
-got it, wanna meet in 1 hour in the mall near you house?
- Sure see you in an hour.

————————————————————-
Sorry I haven't updated in so long I will try updating more often.
Love ya 🥰