Chapter 5

~•Before 30min•~

Ni-ki's POV:

I just finished the stuff that my mum wanted me to do and I honestly can say she could wait and I wouldn't leave Anna go meet that Yeonjun guy.

As I was regretting telling my mum yes I hear a phone ringing and I searched my pockets I found it was Anna's phone, when I checked who is was I saw the name "stupid Laura" and I thought of picking it up because she might be searching for it.

-Hey L......

-Who the fuck are you where is Anna?

-Hey, hey, Laura relax this is Ni-ki. Anna dropped her phone when she left, when she left I didn't catch her and I had to go help my mum. I wanted to go to her house but I don't know where she lives. If you can send me you address I could go and give it to her.

I waited for her to answer. After like 1 min she told me ok
-Tell me your number so I can send the address

-Okay, 6*********

-Okay, bye

-Bye

Dude how can they be friends with Anna.
Anna is so sweet, she is like a goddamn ice cube, poor Jay. I would give up if I had someone like her but Jay likes challenges. After waiting for a few min she sent me her adress and I searched it on Google maps.

~•After 10 mins•~

I was in front of Laura's house, I took a second and knocked on the door. After a few seconds a tall guy with blonde hair opened the door and I asked:

- Is Anna here?

- I think the girl in the living room name is Anna

-Can I come in? I have something for her.

-Yeah, come in.

-Thanks.

I don't think that's Laura's brother, because it seemed like he didn't know Anna, but she seemed so excited to meet him. When I followed the guy in the living room I saw her hugging a guy who I think is Laura's brother. I feel my body burning and not from fiver but I tried to control it.

-Hey, Ni-ki what are you doing here?

-Hey Anna, I want to give you back your phone it fell on the ground when you were leaving.

-Oh thanks I thought I forgot it home.

-Ha ha, here

-Thanks

-I should probably get going.

Pleasestopmefromleavingpleasestopmefromleaving

-Ni-ki Wait....

Yes yes yes yes yes yes

-Yes?

-Wanna stay over for lunch?

-I would love to but I have to go, my friends are waiting for me.

-You can also invite them if you want. Laura's brother said.

- Really? Ok let me call them.

Saying that I call Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Jungwon, Sunghoon, Sunoo and they said yes, of course they said yes.

Jake's  Pov:

I was with the boys (all exept Ni-ki) when the phone rang.

-Who is it? jay asked while I was taking my phone out of my pocket. 

- Ni-Ki, I said simply and picked up the phone. Hey, Ni-ki what's up?

-hey, Hyung, I'm fine thanks I was wondering if you and the other hyungs could come to Laura's house?

-To  whose house? I said and smirked.

-Yes, I think yours is gonna also be here. 

-Glad to here that.

I look at the boys and smirk to them 

-Whose ready for some fun? 

They look at me confused. 

-Jay are you ready to go to your cruse's house?

when they heard that they all smirked at me. 

-Of course I'm ready.

Great!!!!!!!!!!

*After 30 min*

Still Jake's Pov: 

We arrived to Laura's house which surprisingly is in nearer than I thought. Sunoo rang the bell. Whiöe we were waiting for the door we heard someone behind us.

-Hey guys, how are you? 

we all tearned around and saw Laura. 

-Hey Laura. Jay said with a fake smile and I'm  pretty sure that he didn't mean it.

-Hey, she said simply . oooooooooooooo first girl to reaject him. 

When I saw him I understood that he is angry, so I went near him. 

- Hey, don't be bugged. 

-Of course I'm not bugged why whould be? he said and I chucked. 

- Of course. 

Then the door opened and a guy opened and both him and Laura smiled.

-Hey, baby. Laura said and we all froze.

She hugged him and he kissed her on the neck. 

-Ok, ok, don't have sex here pls. jay said and smirked and laura looked at him with a death clare. 

- Look who is talking the guy who has fucked almosed the whole school. 

ooooooooooooooooo, that was clever I must say. I saw Jay ready to answer but I went to him and held his arm. Laura just rolled her eyes and went inside with the other guy and so did we . Inside we saw Ni-ki sitting and talking with a guy and what's her name Anna I think she was sitting next to the guy, talking to another guy.  Then I saw Jennie cuddiling with another guy, while talking to another guy. 

-Hey Huyngs, How are you? 

-good, ni-ki and you? sunghoon,heeseung, sunoo and jungwon  

-I'm fine. Ni-ki said 

-Ni-ki mind telling us who are these boys? Jay said with an irrideted voise.  

-Of course huyng this is Yeonjun Laura and Jennie's brother, the guy next to Anna is Soobin also Yeonjun's friend , this is Beomgyu I guess Laura's boyfriend , Taehyun is Jennie's boyfriend and  Huening Kai who is sitting next to jennie and Taehyun is one of  Yeonjun's friend.

Oh, fuck no.

-That's great, I'm Jake. I said and waved and so did the other boys. (introdused themselves and waived.)

Me and Jay looked at each other with an angry face. 

What the hell are we gonna do?