Chapter 2

Laura POV*
FINALLY, school is finished, I'm going home.
-Finally, you wanna come to house, cause I need mental help. My mom wants me and Jennie for a family meeting. 😭

- I would love to come, BUT but I have to go to the library with Ni-ki soooooooo

-I mean you can go and then come to my house or call me and tell me EVERYTHING😁

- Okay, as you wish you Majesty.

-Hey, Anna

Oh, no you called me with my full name, what happened?

-HEY , ANNA , I said what is that in you hand?

-Well as everybody knows I'm not clumsy at all.

- Where did Fall this time?

-I fell of my chair yesterday while I was doing my homework I know great right?

-Girl, have I told you that your are becoming like me?

-Haha  very funny, but I have to go now Bye

-See ya

I left the school ready to go to my house but then I saw Jay with a girl kissing, I mean I know he doesn't like me but it still hurts seeing him kissing and being with other girls,😢. That's it I need to forget him, I need to put me self respect first. So I went form the other way to avoid him. Yeah I know but it's difficult 😣. Anyways I have to go home because mum is going to be angry.

Time skip*

-MUM I'm home!

-Hey sweetie, come let's go to the living room.

-Sooo, mum what did you want to talk to us about? Jennie asked and I looked at my mum with the word curiosity written in my face.

- Sooo sweeties now you are older and I think we should start talking about sex and boys.

That's it I  choked in my own saliva.

-WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SEX?

-I mean that you now are in the age where all young people go to parties and clubs and has s...

-YES mum we got it, so that's why you wanted to Talk to us about?

-Of course what else ?

-Yeah, OF Course all of my friend's parents  that I know make a SERIOUS family meeting for SeX.

-Sweetie I Kno...

-Hey, PEOPLE Guess who's BACK!!!!!

- YEONJUN, YOU ARE BACK!!!!

-Hey, Pumpkins how are you?

-We are fine but you. Are you hungry,thirsty, tired or smth else?

- Wow Hey relax I'm here I'm not leaving.

-Wait does that mean that you are staying here??

- Yes!!!

-Aaaaaa, That's awesomely awesome.

- YEA, but I didn't come alone.

When Yeonjun said that and the three of us looked at him with questionable faces. Oh, and by the way , Yeonjun is my 2 year older brother.

- I came with four friends it's ok right ?

I looked at him with wide eyes and then me and Jennie looked at the door to see four hotties🥵
-Hi! I'm Choi Soobin

-Hi! I'm Choi Beomgyu

-Hello I'm Kai Kamal Huening, but you can call me Huening Kai

- Hi I'm Kang Tae Hyun