Part 4: Miss

[2 year later]

"I can't wait to see, Shuri."I excitedly said to Miss Munroe as she helped me gather up my bags.

"Me too, I can't wait for you to see her. You won't stop talking to her since you got to Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters."she replied which made me laugh shyly.

My abilities got out of control.

I kept having dreams of a man telling me that I should figure out my abilities and I did as he said, I learnt how to use my abilities on my own and I also used his instructions but I did not know what he was the evil man my mom used to tell me about. He had possessed my body psychologically and when I was possessed I hurt Shuri.

My mom thought that it would be a good idea that I went to Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters so I could be taught by Jean Grey how to manage my abilities since we had the same abilities.

"Thank you for everything. Miss Grey and Miss Munroe."I said as I hugged them tightly and I looked back to see Ayo waiting for me which made me jog to her and hug her rightly.

"Ayo. I've missed you."I muttered as she hesitantly hugged me back since she was not really supposed to because she was not off duty.

"You've grown, Sade. Your mom and Shuri really miss you."she said as we walked into the ship together.

"Mama, still lives in the Palace?"I asked in shock as I watched her close the ship door and walk to the cockpit of the plane.

"Yes, Shuri is taking care of her very well."she said which made me smile and look down at my feet.

"How is Shuri?"I shyly asked as I have her a small smile and sat down next to her.

"The same."she simply said which made me playfully roll my eyes.

"You will see. She misses you."She continued as she gave me a small smirk.

"I hope you all kept it a secret that I was coming home."I responded which made Ayo wave me off as she control the ship.

I ended up dozing off on the seat next to Ayo and when we got there she woke me up.

"We are here."she said as she gave me a small smile and opened the door behind whilst landing which made me squeal excitedly and flew out of the ship.

"Shuri!"I squealed excitedly and pounced into her arms which made us both fall on the ground.

"I've missed you so much."I muttered as I hugged her tightly.

"Bast, Sade."she said whilst laughing in shock as she held me tightly.

"I couldn't help myself."I said before I got up and pulled her up before I hugged her tightly once again.

"I did not know you were coming home today."she said as she looked down at me still in shock.

"It was a surprise. Surprise!"I exclaimed excitedly as I gave her a big smile.

"I would have planned something for us, Sade."she said in disappointment as she looked down at her kimoyo beads to look at the time.