Author Notes: THE END OF ARC 2 IS NIGH!!!

Everybody, I am SUPER glad that you are able to be here in Season 6 of the Hero of Equestria as this is the last season to end Arc 2 of the Hero of Equestria. What better way to end off an arc by making it REALLY special?! This season is a special season with a HUGE twist that you will see in nearly half of the chapters before the last three. I know you all are wondering this twist, but I'm not going to reveal what it is as you will have to see for yourself. I would also like to say that I am adding something EXTREMELY new to this season as well. . .

BRAND NEW GRAPHICALLY DESIGNED PICTURES!

Yes, that's right! There will now be pictures in this book that will describe how the scene is playing out and it can be extremely fun to just read through, but re-read as well. Shoutout to TheBlueAlicornHiro for the design of the original (Y/N) (L/N), DarkBloodWolves for the rough sketches, Bombo for the final draft design, and Erizoveloz for the graphic and digital design as they are all a big help on making the pictures for the chapters. Please keep in mind that these pictures do take an awful while to make, so while not all chapters will have them, there may be some that are a work in progress as the story flows.

This season is also where the story gets REALLY convoluted, so if you have not even read up until Season 5 of the Hero of Equestria then I would suggest looking back on all five of the seasons to understand what will happen during the final segment of this arc. The story in this season is also heavily based off of Sonic Frontiers. There will most likely be several references to the game, so if you haven't experienced it yet and want to avoid spoilers then please refrain from reading any further from this point on. You have been warned.

Now once again, here's the reader's profile in case anyone has forgotten. Who am I kidding? You probably haven't.

(Y/N): Your Name

(L/N): Last Name

(N/N): Nickname

Gender: Male

Pony Type: Alicorn

Mane, Tail, Coat, & Eye Color/(M/C), (T/C), (C/C), & (E/C): You Decide

(F/C): Favorite Color/Aura Color

Your Element of Harmony: Heroism

Your Cutie Mark:

(A/N) (Author Notes): Your Cutie Mark colors are your choice as usual

(): Thoughts

**: Action/Tone of voice/Onomatopoeias

♪♪: Singing

Words like this: Normal Dialogue

Words like THIS: Emphasis on a single word