𝟬𝟰

As the day comes to an end, so does our time together

If I'm being honest, I never knew I'd meet someone who would actually give me a good time here.
The Gojo Satoru sure is insufferable. Nonetheless, he's great company.
One day, I can look back on this experience and smile. I don't think I'll ever forget.
Even though this may be our last meeting, I'm fine as it is.

"Hey, I think I'll get going now." I start, "It was really fun to be with you here and all, but my flight leaves in about an hour or two."

"So soon? It's still in an hour or something. Sixty minutes, three-thousand six-hundred seconds, and also three million and six-hundred thousand milliseconds."

"No, seriously. The airport's far from here, and I still have to book a cab." I say, my head down, gaze on the way my legs sway at the edge of the boardwalk we sit on. Serene waves that strike the shore beneath us there every now and then.

"You wanna ride with me?" Is this man insane?
I look up at him suddenly, the vast ocean ahead shining into his aquamarine eyes .

"Mm, no thank you actually. I don't trust random strangers I meet in casinos. Bye, Satoru." I stand up from what we were sitting on, our little session of watching the sea and making small talk over. The fireworks are long gone by now anyway. I dust myself off and fish my phone out of my purse to call a cab.

I can hear him coming up behind me, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Come on, we're technically not strangers anymore!" I turn to look at him, watching as his lips turn into a pout. "My car's definitely faster than an uber, trust me. That way, you don't need to worry about being late." He lifts his other hand and rests it on my shoulder, shaking me.

"Gosh, okay okay! You have to stop that though. Shit- I'm getting dizzy, fuck off!" I take a step back, and due to the rough ground I stumble. With this idiot's (somehow) quick thinking, he places his arm on my back almost immediately, stopping me from actually falling.

"Careful, angel."

It's late in the evening, and I've already messed up most of my Vegas plan. Fuck it.
"You know what? Let's just go. Where's your car?"

────────

Of course his car just has to be a self embodiment of himself.
White exterior, blue headlights, and a combination of those two colours for the interior.

"Ladies first!" Gojo says as he opens the car door for me.
"...Thank you." I respond meekly, getting in and fastening my seatbelt.

I watch from the corner of my eye as he gets in his seat, starting the car, his hand shifting to the bottom right of the steering wheel, everything. The dark blue lights installed into his car just accentuate his beauty.
I'm sure he knows that too.