𝟬𝟯

My eyes scan over the menu, looking for something to eat

Somehow, the reservations earlier were able to be cancelled, which led to me and Satoru being able to take over the table.

Windows that capture the night sky surround us, the moon shining in all its beauty. The stars aligning into constellations as I steal glances at the windows for god knows how many times.

"Decided yet, babe?" I shake my head no, "You can pick for me, everything's too fancy for me to even pronounce anything on the menu."

He chuckles before calling over the waiter to us, pronouncing everything perfectly, without hesitation.

I find myself thinking that maybe he isn't so bad after all. The way his messy white frames his face, and the way you can see the heavens set in his eyes despite him having his signature circular shades resting comfortably on his nose.

"Babygir-"

I lied. I hate him with my heart and soul. "Don't finish that."

"Aww, why?"

"Please, do me a favour and never speak again." I watch as the corners of his lips turn into a pout. Even his lips are pretty. What lipgloss does he use?

"Sorry to disturb, but your food is ready, would you like it to be served?" An attendant greets us. It's a different one, Gojo must've scared the shit out of the previous.
"Mhm!" Said nuisance replies, two more people near us, trays in hand.

Thud, as the plates settle down on the clothed table.

Lamb chops and so much more, placed on design engraved plates.

I take my utensils, wiping them clean with a napkin.

────────

"Satoru,"

"Mhmmm?" His long, exaggerated answer came along with his relaxed demeanor.

"Watch the fireworks with me." I say, probably subconsciously. Because maybe I just want to hang out with someone normally, just like old times with my someone. But this time, no strings attached. It won't hurt as much as it did before, when we split.
Like those few words were meant to trigger something, his manner seemed to change immediately.

"Aww! You wanna spend time with me? What a change of attitude! So cute~"
Suddenly, I wish to take back every thought I've ever had of spending time with the white haired paintbrush.

"Nevermind it then, it's whatever." I shrug, turning to the other direction. Gosh, what a tease. How annoying..

"Ah ah ah, not so fast!" A force immediately on my wrist, is he trying to break my arm? "Loosen up! This might be the last time we see eachother~ How sad, right? Right!!"

Is he high..?

"Right.. Yes, Satoru."

"Perfect! Now lets go watch those fireworks you wanted to see." He tugs my arm, scurrying over to the area.

My gaze averts to the ocean of stars atop me. If you really think about it, each star has it's own place in the sky, right? And we can find that place in our own lives. Though we don't always shine as bright, we're still there.

My metaphoric thinking soon comes to an end as the stupid Gojo dragging me suddenly halts his movements. "Shit, what the fuck Satoru, you asshole-"

"Look up at the sky! Come on, isn't the moon beautiful tonight?"

"...You're meant to pay attention to the fireworks. But yes, I suppose it is."