𝟬𝟮

"I hate you, Gojo Satoru

"I hate you, Gojo Satoru." I say as I walk away from the table we just played at.

"Why the full name, baby?" He says, as smug as ever, trailing behind me.
I avert my gaze from his, moving faster in an attempt to get him off my track, "Ahh, you're so cold to me now~ I didn't know you were such a competitive person." I can even hear the goddamn smirk in his voice.

"Come on now, it's okay to be a sore loser-" I turn to him, grabbing the loose collar of his stupidly expensive suit, his circular shades that were hooked onto the neckline falling into my free hand.

"Listen, Satoru." I let his first name roll off my tongue, looking up at him. I watch his pretty sapphire eyes as they glow in the darkness of the space. I hear the way his breath hitches slightly, the faint beating of his heart. Fuck, he even breathes pretty.

"Ooh, feisty. I like that in a woman. I'm all ears, angel." He puts his hands up, and I let go of his collar.

"I don't have the time to stress about you and your stupid games, hell, I'm supposed to be celebrating my birthday and having a good time. Not having to deal with your bullshit." I sigh, massaging my temples. Stupid, pretty, stressful little-

"Woah woah, we could celebrate together then, if you want to so badly. No need to be mean~"

"I'm not celebrating with you, out of all people."

"You know you want to,"

"Huh, well, you can beg if you want it that badly." I tease, he has too much pride to even say please.

"Please?" He says. Okay, maybe I was wrong.
His hand crawls up my back in a soothing motion, I shudder at the sudden movement from him.

"Say it again and we can go." I smile, and it reaches my eyes.

"Please," He repeats it along with my name. I nod, satisfied. "Let's go."

"Hurray!!"

────────

"Gojo," I say, panting and out of breath.

"Say it." He whispers against my ear, a bit too close for comfort.

"Say what?"

My eyes follow him as he backs away from my slightly, "My name, my first name."

"Satoru?"

"There we go!" His lips curve into a smile, suddenly in his regular, happy go lucky personality again. "I don't feel comfortable being called my last name or whatever. Hate that fuckin' clan." He sighs, running his fingers through his hair.
And I start to wonder, how the fuck can he switch from his stupid, damned flirty personality to his stupid childish, sing-song self in just a mere second?

You watch as his hair goes back, just to plop back into the messy fluff that it was before. How his glasses slide further down his nose when he looks down, just for him to move them ever so slightly to put them back up.

"Hmm, are we gonna sit out here all night, or do you want to enter the restaurant, birthday girl?" He waves his hand in front of my face.

I scoff, "Do you want to sit here all night? Let's go." I subconsciously take his hand, leading him through the double doors of the diner.

I let go of his hand as a waiter approaches us, smiling politely. "Table of two for the couple?"

"Ah, sorry, we're not a couple-" I try to explain, yet of course Gojo has to cut me off.

"Yep! Could we have that table there?" His sky blue eyes avert over to the direction of the said surface, hand following and pointing lazily.

"Terribly sorry, sir, for it's actually reserved-"

"It's me and my girlfriend's anniversary, her birthday too. Are you really gonna let us down on that?" He leans in closer to the waiter.

"Satoru, it's fine. We can go to another one." I hold onto his arm, shaking it slightly. "Nuh uh! My girl's special day isn't about to be spoiled."

"So what are you gonna do about it, huh?" He says, intimidating the waiter even as he grins from ear to ear.

"We can... Make a-arrangements.. Sincerest apologies, please wait a moment sir!" The server runs off, nearly tripping.

"Poor guy.." I mumble, turning to face Gojo. "What the fuck is wrong with your ass?! First, you tell them that we're a couple. Second, you basically just degraded that guy to shreds!" I scold him, releasing my grip on his arm and looking into his a bit too alluring azure eyes.

"Calm down, angel." He places his hand on my waist, pulling me closer. I flinch, my lips part slightly as my cheeks burn red.

Angel, angel, angel, what he keeps calling me. Though, I'm exactly the opposite of that.

Were you really an angel during your first kill?