[𝟏𝟑] 𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐊𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐒 😹

STORY BEGINS —
____________________________

                            YOUR POV 🌟—____________________________[                 MADE BY: @KYOLUVV          ]

YOUR POV 🌟
____________________________
[                 MADE BY: @KYOLUVV          ]

_____
Today school gave us all a day off since they had to repair some broken electric stuff and all but I don't really care as long as I can be at home.

My second day of school and I already have a day off, can you believe that? Right now ligma was laying on my belly, happily licking it and walking across it.

Sadly sugoma isn't here with me since Hatsumi has to take him to the vet or something. Just somewhere where my bby is okay.

"Hey ligma, you gonna get a brother. Aren't you excited?" I smiled at the Leguan on my belly.

My smile slowly dropped as he just stared at me, with some type of empty look. That was scary to be honest—

"His name is Sugoma, he's a little kitten. . !" I said with a bit of enthusiasm, trying to cheer him up.

At this, he wiggled with his tail, almost smiling and sticking out his tongue.

'I fucking knew it!" I thought as I smiled at him and petted his head.

"You like cats ligma?" I mean, I'm just curious you know? He rapidly nodded his head and made little squeal noises. Now I'm kinda worried.

"Wait so you like cats." I asked, he just nodded happily.

"But just as siblings. . ?" I'm scared for his answer, I can't look him in the eyes no more.

He just waited a bit, and then nodded his head again. I was so relieved you don't know.

"Phew! I'm glad you do cuz I don't want no sibling complex in my house. . ." I sighed as I petted his head again, leaning my head on the pillow.

Everything after that went back to how it was. Quiet.

'Man im so bored. . ." I was thinking of what I should do since I didn't had anything to do while not being at school.

'Wait a minute.' I grabbed my phone and saw what time we had, wich made me gasp in realization.

"I can just sleep. . ." I mumbled, staring at my plain white ceiling. Quickly closing the curtains, placing ligma on my pillow, turning off the light, plugging the charger into my phone and making myself comfortable on my bed, I quickly kissed ligma on top of his little head and smiled at him.