[𝟒] 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓

STORY BEGINS —
____________________________

YOUR POV 🌟—________________________________[                 MADE BY: @KYOLUVV          ]

YOUR POV 🌟
________________________________
[                 MADE BY: @KYOLUVV          ]

_____
Fuck he says?

This dude looks like a living corpse.

bro came straight out of the walking dead. 💀

"Good Morning Mr.Kibutsuji!" Everyone said as they sat down again.

I just sat on my chair again and looked at the teacher, and when I tell you I'm scared, I am scared shitless right now.

"We have a new student, stand up and introduce yourself." He looked straight at me like everyone else did.

'Nahh Michael trippin. . .how am I supposed to do that shit⁉️ I don't wanna waste my rizz on these hoes!'

"I said, introduce yourself." Now he said it in a harsher tone and glared at me.

'Oh shit he a demanding one! Better hurry up before daddy gets mad—'
I stood up in my shaky legs while gulping my nervousness down.

"My name is L/N Y/N, pls take care of me." I said as I bowed a bit and quickly sat on my chair again.

I could still feel everyone's eyes on me and it was making me uncomfortable. Mr.Kibulutshi or whateva his name is, seems to notice that and just glared at the class.

MUZAN'S POV 🌟
____________________________

I don't have the nerve to deal with another brat, but this class itself makes me want to quit my carrier as a teacher.

I should have listened to my mother when she told me 'Muzan, never become someone that has a job related to kids!'

When the new girl introduced herself, she hesitated, and I cannot allow something foolish like that in my class.

Hesitation is something only weak or stupid people do, they don't know what they want. Someone who can't tell what they exactly are after, are nothing but incompetent and uncultured.

When the girl finally shut her mouth and sat on her chair again, the other brats eyed her and didn't pay attention to class, and that irritated me the most.

What's so special about a normal girl who is nothing different like them? It's stupid, this is all stupid and I have to deal with it.