[𝟑] 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒

STORY BEGINS —
___________________________

YOUR POV 🌟—_______________________________[                 MADE BY: @KYOLUVV           ]

YOUR POV 🌟
_______________________________
[                 MADE BY: @KYOLUVV ]

______                       
Guess what, it's the day.

Today is the day where I, L/N Y/N, be going to Kimetsu no High.

I laid in my bed, not even thinking abt to move a single muscle. That was until ligma decided to wake me up.

". .ngh. . .lig. .ma. . ." I said as I tried to hide my face from him instantly licking my face.

". .ballz. . ." I grinned a bit when he started to slightly bite my nose since he doesn't like the jokes anymore.

He just can't take it no more.

He didn't seem to stop any sooner so I just shoved him off me and got up. I was sitting on my bed for 5 minutes thinking abt life, when I was done I was crying in my bed whining abt how I don't want to go to school.

'I have no choice—' I thought as I sighed and stood up from my bed.

_______________________________
TIME SKIP
___________________________

I put my school uniform on and observed myself in the mirror. It had a cargo skirt with a yellowish and greenish pullunder and tigh high socks to make it up for the a bit too short skirt.

"Bro who's that good looking person here? Finna smash myself ngl." I said as I bit my lip and posed in front of my mirror.

"Are you finally done gremlin?" Suddenly Someone spoke from behind me and made me jump like a pussy.

"AHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK⁉️" I screamed as I placed a hand on my racing heart.

"C'mon I'm going to drive you to school, hurry up!" Hatsumi said as she walked out of my room, probably to put a tons of make-up on her face.

"Ugh this already starts great. ." I needed to make a sarcastic comment okay?

I picked ligma up and put him in his terraria again and left some crickets for him to snack.

"Bye buddy, see ya later." I petted his head and closed the terraria.

I walked down the stairs as I forgot to take a shit so I don't have to take one at school.