Chapter 21: College Dropouts?

Cameron's POV:

"What!?" I asked bursting out with laughter. Although I was the only one laughing.

"I would have thought you would be ok with it since it will lead us to Ryan and Cassandra."

"Tyler, we are high school seniors." I said gesturing to our teenage bodies.

"You haven't been in the human realm, eh?" He asked.

"No I haven't. Why?" I asked.

"We develop faster than humans; amongst them we look our early twenties and look like young adults, we are high schoolers and look like adults." He said.

"Ok, but how do we get in?" I asked.

"Simple, we are from a prep school in Canada."

"You really think they are going to believe we are from a prep school in Canada?" I asked.

"They won't be able to tell. Trust me with this." He said confidently.

"It's up to you, Jett." I said placing a hand on his shoulder.

"We are going to be college dropouts." He said sighing. Tyler smiled and I laughed.

"It will be fun don't worry, and we will find Ace, Cassandra and Ryan." He said.

"What about your parents? They are ok with this?" I asked Jett.

"Werewolf parents. They encourage stuff like this to practice for the future." Tyler said and Jett nodded agreeing with him.

"Alright where are we going?" I sighed.

"California." He smirked.

-----

"I can't believe we are doing this." I sighed dropping a duffel bag on the bed.

"This is to find your parents." Jett said packing clothes into his bag.

"I know but I pictured travelling the world and searching, not joining sororities and frat houses." I said shoving in shorts and t shirts; Tyler had said that it was hot in California.

"Think of it as a break. Take a break from the stuck up royals." He smirked.

"That's true." I said happily. No uniforms, no crazy old men who are so far up the councils ass.

"It will be fun. Me, you and Tyler, frat parties, humans, the sun..." He smirked moving his hands into my back pockets.

"Human girls trying to take you away from me..." I said cautiously.

"Trust me, you think anyone is going to take me away from my gorgeous girl?" He asked nibbling down on my neck.

"It's slutty, drunk and rich human girls."

"Darling, you must have never had sex with werewolves, we can have twelve rounds if we wanted to. Humans can last maybe two or three." He said.

"Do you know the guys I have been with? They last like a minute." He laughed and kissed my forehead.

"That's because you are incredibly sexy." He said squeezing my ass. I smiled and pressed my lips to his tugging on his lower lip. He squeezed harder and I moaned wrapping my arms tighter around his neck.

"Can you two not make out for like five minutes?" Tyler asked in the doorway. I quickly recoiled myself when I saw Jett's father. Jett smirked and grabbed my hand but I pulled away and finished packing my bag.

"Are you ready to go?" His father asked.

"Yes. Do we have all the paperwork?" Jett asked.

"Yep. We have report cards, human passports and other human things."

"Wait how are they going to know that we are coming from Canada?" I asked.

"We sent word ahead that a flight was coming in from Canada." Jett's father said.

"And they believed you?" I asked.

"Cam, we are a royal family, we are able to compel the simple minded such as humans." Tyler said.

"Over the phone!?" I exclaimed.

"Of course. It's the true alpha voice." Jett said. I looked at him and frowned.

"Alright let's just go." I said grabbing my bag and walking out.

"House Zeta!" Tyler said excitedly.

"You don't even know if that's a frat house." I laughed.

"Doesn't matter. It still sounds cool." He laughed. I shook my head as we continued downstairs and out to the car.