30

'Next time she comes to visit, please do come with her.' My father says to Jimin

'I would love to. I do want to see all the embarrassing pictures of her when she was a kid.' Jimin sounds a bit excited about it

'I'll have them ready. There are plenty of those.' My mom teases

'I think he could live without seeing those.' I try to stop my mom but Jimin cuts in

'No, no. I definitely need to see those.' He talks to my mom again

My parents were with me for 3 days. They are just about to leave so we are saying our goodbyes. Jimin came over today at per my mom's request. She likes him a bit too much I think.

I am however happy that he likes my parents so much. He is always joking with them, seems really natural. I never would have expected Jimin to be like that with anyone's parents, being the way he is.

'I know you don't like being touched, but would it be okay if we gave you a hug?' My mom asks Jimin. She actually asked for permission

'I don't mind it really. Of course you can.' Jimin smiles and hugs her lightly. This is actually really weird to see.

'Thank you Jimin, for making our Luna happy. Take care of her for us.' My mom tells him as she hugs him back

'She makes me way more happy, I can promise you that. I will do my best.' He replies, smiling kindly

'We hope to see you again, soon. I quite enjoy having you around.' My dad gives Jimin a hug as well

'The feeling is mutual.' Jimin laughs a little hugging him back

My parents hug me, sandwiching me between them.
'Omma, Oppa, I can't breathe.' I laugh

'Come home soon.' My dad says

'I will. And you two drive home safe. Let me know when you get home.' I tell them
They smile and nod at me before leaving through the doors, closing them behind them.

The second they left through the door, Jimin pulled me to himself by my waist.
He kissed me deeply, gripping on my shirt. I didn't even ask why, I just kissed him back, cupping his face. He grunted a little as he pulled me as close as he could.

'I've been waiting to kiss you for 3 days.' He says in a really deep, low voice, separating our lips. 'Now I can't stop.' He growls kissing me again.

'Then don't stop.' I barely whisper between the kisses, sliding my hand under his shirt.

He moans a little as I bite his lip, sliding my hand up his abs. His hands are already working on taking off my shirt, almost ripping it off. I let him go, raising my arms, helping him to take off my shirt. He kisses my neck, sucking lightly on it as his hands are gripping my breast. The feeling of his lips on my throat and his fingers on my skin is making it hard to breathe. I'm already gasping for air and he barely touched me.

'Problems breathing?' He teases, smirking at me

'Jimin, stop teasing. Just take me.' I breathe out, pulling up his shirt. He takes it off then pulls me in, kissing me, massaging my tongue with his.

'You don't have to tell me twice.' He growls, picking me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He's holding me firmly, carrying me to the bedroom as I'm leaving kisses on his neck.

'I hope you don't mind if we finish what we started the other day.' He says in a very seductive manner. He puts me down on the bed, pulling off my bottoms. He then pulls down his own and flips me around, slapping my ass before pulling it upwards.