23

'Let's get this party started, shall we?' Aoni asks excitedly clapping her hands

'I have an idea, if that's alright.' Tina raises her hand like she's in school

'Shoot.' Aoni says with a smile

'How about we all find dresses for each other? Like you go into the the dressing room and we find u something we think will look good on you, and the stylist brings it over?' Tina suggests

'Y'know what, that sounds really fun. Let's do it.' Aoni smiles brightly 'I'm going first. Pick me something nice!' She practically runs off into the dressing room

I don't know if it was her exciteement, or just the fact that it was just us girls, or the fact we were surrounded by dresses, but somehow I didn't feel as anxious. This sounded like a good opportunity to have fun. Might as well use it.

'Okay, let's take a look around and see what we can find for her.' Mina says and starts walking around the shop

After a few minutes, Tina found a dress that seems like it would fit Aoni perfectly. Of course, they will clip it and tailor it for her, but the dress it self was gorgeous. It was a thin strap with a deep cutout, a long trail behind. Had a lot of mesh on it. Mina and I agreed with it so we gave it to the stylist to take it to her.

It took good 5-10 minutes for her to come out. They must be hard to get into, plus fitting it properly. Then she finally came out, singing a wedding song tune to herself, laughing as she was walking on the podium.

'Oh my God Aoni, you look beautiful!' Mina holds her hands together

Aoni does a little twirl, showing of the dress 'This is a good one. I never would have gone for it myself, but you might have just changed my mind.' Aoni smiles, looking at herself in the mirror

'You really do look stunning.' I tell her honestly. She looks like a princess

'More, more, we wanna see more! Next one!' Tina exclaims and runs off to find another dress while Aoni laughs and goes back into the dressing room.

The next tress was strapless, sweetheart top, mermaid style. I personally don't like those dresses, but it seems like something Aoni might like.

'Oh this one is even better!' Tina claps one Aoni came out.
She was right, this suits her perfectly. They didn't even have to fix it on her.

Aoni looks at herself in the mirror, her eyes swelling up with tears 'I think you found a perfect one.' She says and we all start applauding her

I'm kind of happy she is this happy.

'You look beautful Aoni, truly.' I tell her and she nods, now crying, Mina passing her some tissues.

'Okay, okay, you guys go next.' Aoni says drying her eyes

'I volunteer!' Tina raises her hand again

'Go then, enjoy the mistery.' Aoni laughs and gets off the podium heading back to the dressing room to change. Once she came out, we started looking for Tina's dress.
We went with something funny first, a really short dress, showing off more than it covers. I'd call it a bit slutty. But it was purely for fun. We laughed when we saw it.

We heard Tina before we saw her. She was laughing coming over to us 'You guys are asses. I tried for you and you turned me into a Vegas bride.'
She comes out revealing herself, barely covered.

'Oh my God I need a picture of this!' I laugh and pull my phone out. I already took pictures of Aoni.

Aoni and Mina were crying with laughter over the dress Tina was wearing. Tina started posing like Marilyn Monroe as a joke. That dress really is for Vegas. Funny though.