are they for real?

Y/ns pov

I've missed Billie we ended up letting Ari having her daughter we have all boys but rose she's our baby me and Billie have been talking about getting together again because I've missed her she's just so fine and she's everything I wanted she's my girl she's my everything she's the one I wanted since day one.

Billies pov

ME AND Y/N ARE GETTING TOGETHER AGAIN!!! I shout on the phone with my mom and she says really? Billie this isn't a good relationship it is she's my everything I love her mama she bring out the best in me and I'm happy again please mama ik I've done wrong and ik I haven't been perfect to her but I love her. And y/n walks in with her baby bump and I smile and say hey baby yes I got her pregnant again after two years it was an accident but a happy one she smiles and says I'm gonna order pizza want some? And I say craving it again huh? And she says yes always do when I'm pregnant and my mom says what!? And I say sorry mama gtg and smile and say well now she knows she says oh sorry baby I kiss her and say don't be and let's go order pizza. And then there's a knock on our door and I see it's my mom and say oh hey mama and she says u got her pregnant again!? And I say yes it was an accident mama and she says she's using u for that yk and I yell at my mom she's not because ik she isn't and after we fight I come inside to see y/n sitting on the floor in tears rocking our daughter to sleep she's no verbal and can't walk I say baby what's wrong and she says she hates ur mom..why does she? I haven't done anything wrong have I? I say no no u haven't she's just not happy right now I kiss her head and say how's rose doing? And she says she's good she's struggling more and more baby and I sit down and our boys come home from school there 8,7,6,5 and rose is 3. And they love her so much she's there everything and they run in and see us sitting down on the floor and run over and say mama!! And I say hey babies and they tackle me to the floor our oldest are triplets and then twins and then one child and twins again I have magic dick. I giggle to myself hey babies and they say how's rose mommy? And y/n says she's good she's just struggling more and more lately and the oldest three know that's not good the others not so much and y/n picks up rose and says I'ma go to her room with her ok and I follow her and the kids get food talkis of course and y/n suddenly grips my arm the baby kicked the wrong spot again didn't they? She shakes her head and says five more months tell there here I smile and say yes indeed and rose u can see starts struggling to breath again and y/n sits her up and she's ok she does that if she's laying down without her mask for to long.

Y/ns pov

Rose has a lot of problems but they don't know all of what she has and they said she'll most likely not make it past 5 years old and if she does it'll be hell for her and we can't have her go through that so if it gets to that we are gonna have to find a way for her to not suffer. I love rose she's our first girl and she's out everything to our boys love her we actually don't know the gender of our next babies and yes it's twins again she has some magic dick fr like damn.