Billie and y/n

You and Billie have been dating for months and u guys haven't done the nasty yet u aren't ready and she understands completely

Y/ns pov
I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world she treats me like I'm the only girl in the world. We have been cuddling for a little while and Billie is bored and so was I so she went live on Instagram and she was reading comments

Where's y/n?

Y'all make such a cute couple

Billes pov

I'm on live and y/n is camera shy so she isn't gonna show herself yet so she's laying on my lower half all comfortable she's just the cutest girl I've ever seen she's the one I've been looking for she doesn't know I have a secret I was born with a dick but everything else is all female parts I don't want her to know yet because I'm scared she'll leave me.

Y/ns pov

I'm laying on billies legs and I move around and I feel something in her pants and I shoot up confused and she looks at me and asks what's wrong and I remain quite because I didn't know what to say she gets a worried look on her face and she ends the live out of no where and she comes up to me.

Billies pov
Y/n shot up off me all of the sudden and she wouldn't tell me why so I walk up to her and grab her chin and say what's wrong my love? And with that she blushes hard I laugh when she blushes cuz it's fun making her blush she's sliding her hands down my body to tease like she does but she gets to close to my member so I back away fast because I was scared to explain to her.

Y/ns pov

I was teasing Billie as I do but she backs away all of the sudden and I looked confused because she never does that and i ask her what's wrong and she sits there and doesn't answer so I go up to her and mind u she's taller then me I'm only 4'11 and she's 5'3 and I ask her again what's wrong baby? And she stutters saying i-i have a d-dick...and she looks down with tears in her eyes and I say love it's ok I figured it out a little bit ago and she shoots her head up fast.

Billies pov

I just told the women I love I have a dick..and she said she knew already and I ask her how she knew and she says well when I was laying on u I felt something in ur pants and I knew it wasn't a strap cuz we don't have those so I had a feeling u had a dick and it doesn't bother me I love you for u not for what parts u have and I smiled big and pick her up and lay her on the bed and lay on her cuz she's not ready and neither am I.

We are cuddling as y/n says I love u bils
And I smile big and say

I love you too pretty girl

___________________________________
Ik this sucks but I didn't know what to add lol I'm getting some ideas but if u like this let me know so I can keep doing this.