billies loves

We are time speeding a year lol the boys names are Ryan and Luke I'm not creative ok lol

Billies pov

It's the boys first birthday and I'm excited Ryan hasn't walked yet and it's concerning y/n alot it concerns me to but it seems to worry her alot more so he's still in a walker he's also alot smaller then his brother but that doesn't change the fact we love them we won't more kids in the future we do but not right now. People are starting to show up for the boys party and y/n is nervous it's her family and mine and her family hasn't met me yet and she's worried the boys look just like me and y/n always makes us take family pictures she's also a hard head she doesn't like listening to me about that she asks before she posts and she knows I don't mind her taking them she always covers the boys faces privacy reasons we don't want anyone to see what they look like.

Y/ns pov

It's the boys birthday and I'm nervous more then I've ever been in my life I'm worried about Ryan he crawled before Luke and sat up but walking is hard for him. And my family shows up and I'm breastfeeding Ryan and my younger siblings (u can make names idk what to name them) they're 5,9,10,3,1 they see Luke and run to him cuz he's a baby and I see my parents.

The mom's pov

I see y/n I've missed her I haven't seen her in almost a year her siblings missed her to I see and I see they've seen there nephew (think that's what they are) I had y/n when I was young and she told me she was never gonna have kids but look at them now with a wonderful girl and has two beautiful babies I'm so happy for her.

The dad's pov

I don't wanna be at this party me and y/n haven't been close I don't want any part in this I love them I do but she's never liked me.

Y/ns pov

I see my mom and dad and Ryan is done eating so I run over to them and hug my mom and hug my dad and he smiles because I don't hug him or talk to him because we don't get along.

Billies pov

Her family's here and I'm not ready for this so I get nervous and go upstairs into our room for a bit and y/n  comes up and asks u ok baby? I look at her and say yes just nervous and she says my mom and dad love you and the boys don't worry.

Mom and dad's pov

We met Billie and we love her we know she has a dick she told us and we are ok with it she treats them awesome we couldn't be happier.

Y/n tells everyone if u take pictures of the boys u can post them but u have to cover there faces it's for privacy reasons and safety thank u.

Billie and y/ns pov

The boys open there gifts and they are all smiles and they are getting sleepy so y/n takes them and sits with them on the couch and all three of my babies fall asleep and I take a picture because it's cute so I pick up the boys and lay them in there beds and bring y/n upstairs and everyone's left at this point so we are cuddling and I fall asleep on y/n.

_____________________________________

Hope y'all liked it