Chapter 15

Last chapter.

Sarah Jason's POV (not Jones anymore)

It was our wedding night. Jason was leisurely resting on the couch, staring at the wall ahead as if it looked more beautiful than me.

Damn that wall.
Why was it painted so elegantly, the beige paint rolling like cream over it. So smooth. So flawless.
What?

Am I in love with a wall now?
Wait am I bi- sexWall?

I smacked my head with my newly wedding ring adorned palm.

Or maybe he was just trying to find some flaw in the painting that was mounted on it.

Enough. I huffed.
How dare he sit there, so away from me.

Time to tease the hell out of him.

"Jason honey, are we going to make love tonight?" I raised my eyebrows and winked at him.

Gazing at me with widened eyes, he took a sharp inhale.

Got him.

His eyebrows furrowed in disgust.

'"Honey? Sarah, no way you are calling me that."

"Hm, I will think about it" Amusement lingered in my tone. "Honey."

Striding forward, he took a seat next to me. A lethal grin surfaced on his too perfect face.

'Okay hot pink, if you say so.'
I groaned. And he laughed, enjoying my miserable nickname all too much.

"Oh my sweet honey, my apple pie." I cooed and squished his blushed cheeks playfully. Fire blazed his eyes.

"If I wasn't in love with you, I swear I would have hit you with my car someday."

Fluttering my eyelashes at him, my tone laced with sarcasm, I retorted.
"How romantic, Jason. If you weren't my husband I would have smacked your head in the wall as well."

We stared at each other with mock annoyance until our hearts melted the tension away, erupting a laughter out of us.

Leaning against his shoulder, I pinched his forearm.
"You are impossible."

Wrapping his arms around me, he flicked a finger at my forehead.
"You are impossible too."

"You are impossible infinity"

Shaking his head, he entwined our fingers together, his warmth seeping in to comfort me.
"I am not doing anything unless you do not want to. By now you should know I am not like most other men. There is no hurry. We have a lifetime ahead."

"And what if I die in my sleep tonight?" I pouted.

"Seriously Sarah. I just married you today and you are talking about death already. And even if you die, I am sure the people in hell are going to send you back here to haunt me."

What! I placed a hand over my heart feigning hurt.

"Are you disrespecting your wife right after making vows to respect her?"

"Just stating facts."

"I hate you."

Jason raised his eyebrows and spoke.
"Do you now?"

I placed a hand over my chin pretending to think about it.
"Most of the times I love you but at times I hate you too. Like right now I want to strangle you."

He chuckled knowing exactly what I meant. And then grinned at me.

"Guess I will have to work on that then".