Chapter 11

Buffy's POV

I decided to walk to the nearest club,which was called Ice. I walked in and music was pumping thank god I changed before I came here,I immediately went to the dance floor and started dancing. I felt two hands grab my waist and I turned my head to see it was Zayn,he pulled me into his chest and started to grind against my butt. I saw Harry and Liam coming my way I felt Zayn harden against my bum,Harry grabbed my forearms and pulled me against him and Liam came up behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist while Harry put his on my shoulders. I looked for Zayn and he was at the bar.

"What'a Zayn doing?" I asked Harry as he danced along with me and Liam. Liam started to kiss my neck and suck and nibble it,I waited for Harry to give me an answer.

"He's getting us some drinks" he replied. I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my lips on his,I played with the curls on his neck. He swiped his tongue along my bottom lip and I let him in,our tongues fought for dominance but he won. I felt Liam give me a love bite on my shoulder.

"When do I get a kiss?" I heard him say.

"Wait,wait Harry stop" I said and he stopped.

"Why are you both so horny and that with me now?"

"Well you really think you can walk around in that tight ass skirt and we not get horny. Also you are back babe and we love you why wouldn't we do this stuff with you" he replied,I couldn't help but giggle when he said about my dress.

"Where's Zayn with the drinks?" Liam asked. I looked around and Zayn was coming with three small glasses that I was presuming shots.

"Here you go guys the line was bad" I chugged down my shot and so did Harry,Liam and Zayn.

*A few hours later*

We walked back to the tour bus drunk as can be, we opened the door and there stood Louis and Niall.

"Where have you been? We've been worried sick" Louis asked,I sighed while rolling my eyes. I helped Liam and Harry take off their shoes while Zayn helped with mine,we completely ignored Niall and Louis. I knew Niall and Louis were pissed at me for hanging out with Harry,Liam and Zayn,but I don't give a shit be cause I don't want to deal with this yet until them to girls are gone or else I'll kill them myself.

"Are you all even listening to us?" Niall asked we just shook our heads while we made our way to the TV,I lied down on Harry and Liam while Zayn was sitting in front of me,which gave me the chance to annoy the shit out of him. I kept poking the back of his neck,so he just slapped my bum I squealed like a little girl and he laughed,so did Liam and Harry.

"You guys should really listen to Niall and Louis" one of them girls said. I gave a 'don't fucking start with me' look and she just gave me one back,oh shits about to get real bitch.

A/N hoped you likes it I was thinking of doing a new book after I finish this I hope you guys liked this chappie comment what you thought.

Comment

Vote

Follow ;)