Chapter 18

Buffy's POV

Ok I have to admit being pregnant was hard, I felt sorry for the women who were deeper in their pregnancy then me. I was only a short way in and I was hating it, yes I am taking the responsibility for this child. But I am well indeed not ready for it. Looking at the bump I noticed it had gotten a little bit bigger, Liam told me a vampires baby grows quicker than a humans. I was scared as too whether I could actually look after a baby or not, I couldn't even look after my pet goldfish I had a few years ago. I could definitely not handle a child. I was brought out of my deep though by Liam coming into my room, he smiled standing there awkwardly.

"Hey Liam." I said quietly, he came over to the bed and sat down beside me.

"We booked you into the doctors to get a check up." I nodded my head, I didn't really want to socialise with people right now. But I wanted to see how far in my pregnancy is.

"I'll just get a coat and I'll be righ-" I was cut off by something coming up my throat, I got up quickly leaving Liam and running to the bathroom. I found the toilet kneeling over it and vomiting. I looked into the bowl and blood was all in the toilet, I screamed and all the boys ran into the confined space.

"What's wrong?" Liam asked before he came beside me and saw all the blood, "Buffy, this is normal. This is what's supposed to happen." Louis piped in, I shook my head before spewing again.

"we can't take her to the doctors like this, if she starts vomiting up blood, they surely know something's wrong and we'll be exposed." I heard Harry say, I finally stopped spewing and looked at the group of boys behind me. Liam leaned down to pick me up and carried me to my bed. I got the best bed in the tour bus, it had the only room with one large bed, whereas the other beds were situated as bunks. I cuddled into the sheets and just laid down, I wasn't tired enough to sleep.

"Buffy!" I was awoken by someone shouting, I looked up to see Niall, I groaned at seeing his presence. So much for not going to sleep.

"What do you want?"

"All of us are going out except Liam, he agreed to stay her and watch you," I nodded and he stood there for a more seconds, "so no funny business." Niall pointed and I started laughing at him.

"Yeah whatever." I waved him off and he left the room. I heard the tour bus door shut and Liam joined me in my room.

Niall's POV

The boys and I have decided to do something for Buffy, we know she can't go out in public and buy stuff for when she's pregnant so we decided to buy it for her. As soon as we walked out of the tour bus we were mobbed with fans, security tried to make some space for us but it was no use it was getting more and more wild as the seconds went by. I looked at the boys knowing we couldn't go shopping while the fans were like this but we needed to do some shopping so we thought of another plan.

Buffy's POV

Liam arrived back into my room with some food for us, we decided in a movie to watch. Liam even managed to get some warm blood for us to drink. Since I've been turned into a vampire my hunger wasn't so bad, I would occasionally get the burning feeling in my throat but apart from that I was fine. but the one thing since I had become vampire that had changed was my hormones, looking at Liam and how hot he looked in his tank top with his muscles made me drool and get turned on. He must've sensed I was looking at him and smirked before looking at me, I quickly looked away putting my attention towards the movie. I still felt his eyes on me and I couldn't help it. I looked at him and his lips were on mine, his tongue pushed past my lips and I kissed back even harder.

Liam got on top of me and I stopped us from kissing to rip his shirt open, I moaned as his lips directed for my neck. It was like sexual tension was built up between us and this was the way we were going to release it. I felt alive doing this with Liam, he made me feel alive. He leaned back to take off his trousers and briefs, his huge manhood stood erect in front of me. My eyes bulged at the size of him, he smirked upon seeing my reaction.

"Daddy's gonna make you feel good princess. But first you need to take these off." I nodded completely in his spell, he pushed me down softly, he grabbed my top ripping it exposing me to my bra. I sat up to take it off but he stopped before ripping it with his bare hands. His hands caressed my hips before kneading my breasts in his hands. I moaned as his cold hands contacted with my nipples. My back arched off the bed as complete bliss filled my body. He smirked at me withering in pleasure under him.

he kissed down my neck getting his lips to his target, I moaned loudly as his mouth took my left nipple and sucked on it. The other was made sure to be pleased with Liam's hand. One hand snuck down and ripped down my trousers in my legs and pulled them down with my panties. Liam took a breath intake once my bare s3x was exposed to him. He kissed down my bumpy stomach and I gigged as he told the baby inside my stomach to watch its head. I felt one of his fingers slide inside of and moving slowly. I looked into Liam's and they were a bright red, I grabbed his manhood rubbing it softly and him giving a deep groan. He suddenly moved my hand away and added another finger.

"No sweetheart, I take care of you." He said to me and I nodded completely dazed. Liam smirked as I was nearing my edge.

"I'm about to-"

"Shh I know sweetheart, your body is practically begging for me." His voice suddenly went darker as he said them words.

"Please Liam, get in me." I demanded and he chuckled puling his fingers out and sucking on them. I felt him brush his manhood against me and I felt him ease in, I hissed in pain as I wasn't used to his size. I started to moan as he started to thrust. My hands went to his back, my nails making big scratch marks in his skin. Liam and I's pants filled the room, apart form the movie that was still playing. Liam started to go slower, he smirked knowing he was doing this to tease me. I started to buck my hips back at him, I was in complete euphoria, I felt like I was on cloud Nine. I screamed as he pulled out and thrusts back in, he was going so fast that it felt like I was seeing stars. I was nearing my edge when we heard a manly scream and Liam stopped thrusting to look to see where it came from. I looked at the door and there stood Louis, Niall, Harry and Zayn, completely bewildered.

"I knew they would fvck." Niall shouted out as I hid in front of Liam's chest in embarrassment.

A/N: I'm back guys, hoped you like it. Comment what you thought.