Out of the darknes and into his heart ( Itachi Uchiha love story )

It was dark I didn't know where I was going. But my inner cat instincts were telling me to run, run as fast as I could away from that dreadful place. My ears twitched I heard a twig snap behind me. I kept running not daring to look back fearing it was the man with no name coming for me again. I had just escaped that hell hole and I was not going back. You see I'm a Neko my name is Pandora Violet Viperess Raven Rose and I'm a gift from the gods brought to earth to restore peace and tranquility. But humans have such a demanding and possessing nature they cannot see the beauty in front of them. I know what you are thinking 'oh my gosh Pandora with her box' no sorry she is not around anymore so I took her place, her box destroyed her. I may have a box but I know how to use it. It's pretty ironic how I'm supposed to bring peace when I'm almost as evil as uncle Satin. Yea I said uncle when I was born I wasn't originally a god but when the gods seen my cat-like features they all gave me something special from themselves to me. So the big three are my uncles and the rest go from brothers/ sisters to distant cousins. So I have immortality, strength, and a natural like ability. It makes everyone love me so I have no haters, but that also comes with a price. Since I am so beautiful I was taken for a slave and that is why I'm running, I don't want to go back. Of course they can't kill me but the whip still hurts and I may not bleed but it still scars emotionally. I know I could kill them all with just a glance or a note. See when the gods gave me all there gifts I still have the individual skills but part of the gifts made a new one. And that is my voice I have the powers of a siren and the beauty to, but my voice plays a huge role I can make a song on the spot and I can heal you of anything or hurt you, maybe even kill if I feel like you deserve it. But it depends on the song music bends to my will, and I can make instruments with my mind and play them through the air, it gives a new meaning to the air guitar.

"Get back here you little *itch." I heard from behind me the man with no name he never told me his name and I never cared enough to find out. So I ran faster so fast I was like the wind no one could catch. Suddenly my sensitive ears heard a scream in pain then silence. It sounded like the man that was casing me. So I looked back and I could see through the tree openings a man with a mask with stitches sewing up his whole body, with bright green eyes with no pupil. Holding my attackers head in one hand and a bingo book in the other.

Then realization hit me like uncle Zeus's lightning bolts, he was collecting the money and by the look of the cloak he was wearing, black with red clouds, he was an Akatski. I tried to creep away quietly but as soon as I made movement he looked up. I must have looked like a deer on the headlights. Him and his companion, a man with silver slick back hair and purple eyes, came running towards me. So I did the thing I was doing before I stopped. Before I made that big mistake to look behind me. I ran, I ran as fast as I could go, which was very fast they didn't catch up I was miles away hidden in the forest. So I climbed the tallest tree I could find. Stretched my tail and ears out. Curled in a tight ball and slept, running that much takes a lot out of you, but what I didn't know was that the 2 cloaked men where looking for me, following my Chakra signals and they had two members back up.

*******************************