Changes In the Heart (Chapter 2)

~LUCY'S POV~

When I opened, my eyes, I met Sting's face. He had a scar above his right eye. I looked at his spiky, pale blonde hair. It seemed so soft. I resisted the urge to run my hand through it. Suddenly, Sting opened his eyes. "Like what you see, Blondie?"

I let out a small 'eep'. "Sting! H-How long were you awake?"

"Since you were awake."

 A comfortable silence fell. "Sting...?"

"Mmm?"

"Where did you get this scar?" I ran my hand through it. He flinched.

"Job...There were too many of them, I couldn't dodge all the attacks."

I looked at it intently before realizing the position we were in. We were cuddling each other, his arms wrapped protectively around my waist. I blushed. "L-Let me go! I have to get to the guild." I started to get up, but he tightened his grip around me.

"No. Stay. You're like a big warm fluffy blanket."

"You calling me fat, Eucliffe?"

"No. I'm calling you warm." He nuzzled his nose against my forehead. I blushed. I was facing his bare torso, and he was too strong for me.

"Sting, come on."

"No."

I faced towards him. I pouted and tried to look cute and innocent. "Pleeeaaase?"

~STING'S POV~

Damn. She's pouting again. I can't say no. "Alright, Blondie, you win. I'll let you go under one condition."

"What?"

"I want to spend the entire day with you tomorrow."

"What?! Why?!"

"If you don't say yes, I won't let you go."

"Fine. Yes."

"Great! I'll come by tomorrow first thing in the morning for our date."

~LUCY'S POV~

I felt my face flush into a deep shade of crimson. "Sting! ! I-It's not a date!"

He smirked before releasing his grip on my waist. I grabbed my towel and bathed. While I was in the tub, I thought about Sting. Stupid Sting...Even though I said and thought about these things, I felt some kind of attraction to Sting. Any girl would be attracted to him. He had the looks, and the right body build. But I didn't feel love just yet. And I'm sure that'll never happen in a hundred years!

After bathing, I wrapped my body with a towel and went out. I screamed. "Sting! What are you still doing in my apartment?!".

He was still lying on my bed, topless. "I'm too lazy to leave. And I wanted to see you in a towel."

I grabbed a pillow and threw it at Sting's face. "Pervert." I decided to put on my clothes in the bathroom instead, where he wouldn't be able to see me.

~STING'S POV~

When Lucy came out, she was wearing a baby pink halter top, a white mini-skirt, and matching  baby pink boots with white gems that went a little below her knees. I had a tint of pink on my face. "Do you usually wear clothes that revealing while you're around other guys?"

"Shut up, Sting. You're not my boyfriend."

"Whatever. Hey, don't forget our date tomorrow. Wear those exact same clothes."

"I told you, it's not a date! Why?"

"I think you look beautiful in those clothes. They suit you."